SUPER CARNE

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Mojito, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Mojito

Mojito Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can someone please give me directions to Super Carne. We are coming from the Hotel Zone...by bus! :lol: Thanks! Mo

2. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Take the Route 2 bus from the HZ and get off at the corner of Coba and Palenque, just past where you get off to go to Walmart. Cross the street and you're there. It's in the plaza with Elektra, Papa Johns, and Blockbuster.

3. T.J.

T.J. I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Try the Arrachera Paquete. It's the top item on the front of the menu. You will be hard pressed to eat all of this $85 meal. That's under $10 US with a 20% tip.

And those are great directions above. It is the first stop after the Walmart stop. Elektra is a bright yellow building with huge red letters. It's between Elektra and Blockbuster and there is an Office Max there too which is an easy sign to spot.

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOVE Super Carne!!!! Mmmm, perhaps that will be dinner tonight.

5. Viento

Viento Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New Super Carne

There is also a Super Carne at the corner of La Luna and Konhulich, next to the Bancomer.

6. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I took some clients to Super Carne last night, the one on Coba. Yummy. They forced me to have both papa y cobolla and then made me eat some flan. 3 people out the door with tip for $350 or so.

7. T.J.

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MORE ON SUPER CARNE

The other Super Carne. It actually Carnes on the signs but who is counting "S's?"

The one at La Luna & Kohunlich is much smaller and parking is a bit of a challenge. It has only one outside table I think, maybe twoi. Unless I am walking I am going to the one on Coba, which has great air cond inside, and a larger covered seating area outside.'

Bon Appetit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice