Sunset To Sunrise Nov 30th...am I Insane!?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Trish, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    There's a Sunset to Sunrise party crawl on Nov 30th...we check out on Dec 1st :eek: I may live to regret this, but that is too good of a party opportunity to miss out! My head tells me 'don't be ridiculous' but my heart tells me 'eh, you can sleep on the plane'. Gonna do my best to make it to sunrise, but I know my future self will be cursing me on the flight home!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Am I insane?

Probably :)

Good Luck! You do have a long flight to recover, but it's not that easy to sleep when you're actually on it.

3. FandS

FandS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    Trish, how did it go?

4. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Have you survived the experience ???....... or still trying to get through Manchester airport !!!!

5. snagpoint

snagpoint Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I must've been insane for all 5 years of college.

6. Trish

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    To update...I made it! Barely! The beach party was the best part (from about 9pm). Then party at Bash from around 11pm, which was no different to any other night (in my opinion). I was fighting the urge to go sleep from about 12am. They've pretty much completely switched to a playlist in Bash, that unless you're really into your Urban Latin, there's nothing to pump you up and keep the sleepiness away. I fought through it with 2 cans of Redbull and sitting in the lobby for a few hours. Rooftop party started at 3am. Instantly perked up. It's simply amazing up there, both during day and at night! Lots of foam in the pool. Others said it was too slippy - I didn't notice because I was in the water the whole time. Called it a night at 4:30am. Woke up at 9am - feeling surprisingly well! Made check out at 11:30, then a few hours chilling at Sexy Pool before the 15-ish hour journey home.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    We were at the Dusk till dawn party way back in March. Sadly we bonked out after about 15minutes of the rooftop party! Glad to hear you had a successful night.

8. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Oh WOW... well done Trish, sounds like you had a great night apart from Bash. So sad they can't sort the music and D.J. out there... from our limited experience, it sends people to bed early . .. hope the flight was smooth and you've started to recover now...

9. Trish

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Agreed. I'll write up a proper trip report in a few days and explain my thoughts more clearly on the music dynamic these days. Unfortunately I've managed to pick up Covid somewhere, tested positive day we got home, so last couple days have been a little rough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice