Sunday - Time Change!

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by RiverGirl, Apr 4, 2009.

1. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't forget that Mexico goes to Daylight Savings Time tomorrow...so we will jump forward...and we will finally be back in sync with time in the US...

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was in Orlando last week for a conference and 2 hours difference from them is a bit much. One hour is easy to handle when traveling.

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I have many clients on the East Coast so scheduling time to talk on the phone has taken a lot of extra thought the last few weeks...

And my computer decided to change itself to DST when the US changed, so finally my computer clock will be right again, that will be nice.

4. Susan in Cancun

Susan in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    time

My computer will finally have the correct time too, RG! Not sure how temperamental your comp is but, if I change to the correct time, it just changes back to the time it THINKS it should be here. What a pain.

5. BVG_Steve

BVG_Steve Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yup I was opposite of Jim, went to my Cancun Home coming from Florida and the 2 hours is an adjustment, one I never made as I was waking up daily at 5;30 to 6:00 every day in Cancun.

Turns out I went last year same time, so next year I will try and plan better and not go during the 3 week 2 hour time difference

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice