Sun Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. osumom

osumom Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Interesting, are you sure the Sun Palace closed again? I was scheduled to stay there last week. I talked with Palace Resorts. The resort was open but limited as far as facilities. Though they thought I'd be happy at the Sun Palace, they were courteous to change my reservation to the Moon Palace. Last week the Sun Palace was open I know for sure.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  3. osumom

osumom Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a total bummer!!!!!!! We were expected to arrive at the Sun Palace on 1/15!!! We would have been at Le Blanc then - and I had to go and mess with the reservation!!!!!!!! Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And double dang!!!!!!! :shock:

4. SunBabeNewYork

SunBabeNewYork Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OSUMOM - We currently have reservations at Sun Palace 2/10 - 2/17 and they are offering us a free upgrade to Le Blanc. Our TA made an error that cost us some $$ so after some major complaining this is their offer. I'm concerned that Le Blanc is more mellow & reserved - we are in our mid 40's but still like to have a good time at a bar but not into clubbing. Have you been to both Le Blanc and Sun? Can you give me your opinion of both? Does Le Blanc have any night life? How are the restaurants/reservations at Le Blanc & dress code?

5. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  6. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LeBlanc is wonderful if you want total tranquility. I was there in Oct. with a bunch of golf buddies and it was quite the let down in that we felt a nuisance if we spoke too loudly at the bar (which no one was at). We went to Buffett's and the others just about every night because LeBlanc has no entertainment, activities, or nightlife. Outside of that, it is an unbelieveable resort. I too am going to Sun Palace Feb. 10 - 18. I do hope it'll be ready for us.

DaveT

7. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if Sun Palace opened as planned today?

DaveT

8. SunBabeNewYork

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sun Palace is NOT open per my TA. We are scheduled there 2/10 - 2/17 and they are now saying it will be another week from today. They are bumping everyone who booked with GoGo Worldwide thru 2/15 to Le Blanc. My TA has given us other resort options so another day of surfing the web for info and deciding where we want to stay! My only concern with Le Blanc is that there is not night life what-so-ever. Would have preferred to have a fun bar / show right in the resort and stumble up to bed when it's time!!!

9. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Palace Resorts told me yesterday that they opened as planned. I don't know.

DaveT

10. SunBabeNewYork

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice