Sun Palace **** AI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Sun Palace

Post comments, reviews, trip reports and links to your pictures for Sun Palace here.

Located at Km20 it is a 25 minute bus journey to the party center. This hotel is Ocean side. Downtown is a 50 minute bus journey away.

Check the links below for information, availability and pricing with the following operators:

Best Day Cancun

Expedia

Cancuntravel

Travel Center

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've just read a report on a Palace-affiliated website that the Sun Palace will be closed for remodeling from 09/01/2005 until 10/31/2005.

If/when I find a press release or something to confirm that, I'll post it here. For now at least, keep the possibility in mind that the Sun Palace will be closed for two months in the fall.

3. Barbara in Atlanta

Barbara in Atlanta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sun Palace

Just returned from the Sun Palace. Took the time to keep inquiring if they were planning to close this fall for renovation The answer was no. Palace Resorts has purchased a hotel in downtown Cancun and one in Cozumel. I was told they will be renovating those. This was my 14th trip to the Sun Palace but it had been two years since last visiiting. It was a pleasant surprise to see them painting the hallways and outside of the building, the free bar in the room is new and the Bistro restaurant is new since my last visit. The cushioned chairs in the Zarabanda are also new. I know the management at the Sun Palace has changed since our last visit for the better. Everything about this trip was a pleasure.

4. Zoe

Zoe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    golf

Heading to the Moon Palace in Feb./06 and was wondering if there are any deals for playing the resort course.Price is a little steep for a round. Are there any deals out there?

5. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  6. osumom

osumom Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Any information on the newly remodeled Sun Palace??? I just read a review on tripadvisor.com and apparently it is not adult only like The Palace Resort web site states. I'm confused. I visit mid January. Anyone know anything recent on this resort ?

7. bridgetteI

bridgetteI Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has anyone ever stayed at the LeBlanc Spa Resort....we are booked at the Cancun Palace from Feb. 7 thru Feb. 14 and are concerned the Palace will not be completed. Thinking of switching to LeBblanc

8. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed there in October. It is couples only. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, the food is excellent, the staff is outstanding, and the rooms are unbelieveable. The only down-side (to me anyway) is that it is very, very quiet.

Dave

9. bridgetteI

bridgetteI Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks dave we are looking into other hotels in case cancun palace dosent open :(

10. DaveT

DaveT Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know why Sun Palace closed again? Any info. would be appreciated.

DaveT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice