Summer vacation

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Bethy, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So we are going to Saugatuck, Michigan for vacation this year. Our oldest son is in Detroit for the summer and he is going to meet us there for part of the trip. I booked it because the beach looks nice and I could find a large cottage for all of us to stay in, at a reasonable price.
    So anyways, Ryan has been doing some of his own research on the place and tells me "did you know there's a section of the beach, behind the dunes, that allows topless and nude sunbathing?"
    Um no I did not know that, but if topless is allowed, sign me up! I'm not in to totally nude, as I have a 5 inch verticle scar on my stomach from an emergency c-section, but once you've gone topless, it's all you want to do!
    So I say to Ryan, "sounds great, but I know the boys won't want to see that, how do we ditch them for an afternoon?" (they are 15, 16, and 20)
    Ryan says "I'm pretty sure they'll be happy to be rid of us, and are wondering how they can ditch us for a while as well."
    So we will see if we are able to pull off some alone time at this beach!
    Has anyone ever been there? We've been through Saugatuck and stopped in Holland, but never stayed there. Just wondering if any of you have been there or know anything about Oval Beach.

2. Betty&Leo

Betty&Leo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Honey I dont think getting rid of your boys will be a problem..... I know of NO teenage boys who want to see their moms TOPLESS/Naked do you?? hahah Heyyyyyy how the heck are you guys? This year we have no summer plans to speak of and im not happy bout it so may have to take a trip up to Michigan and see whats doin!!! hahahaa You guys have a great time and maybe see you next April hmmmmm?? maybe???

Take care and have FUN B&L

3. Bethy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I know they'd be totally grossed out at the thought of me topless!
    Can't say I blame them!
    I also know they'd be thrilled to have the car and an afternoon by themselves to run around and try to meet girls.
    Just as long as they don't try and go to the topless/nude beach and get caught by mom & dad! :lol:
    THAT would be something now wouldn't it!

Hey what happened to you avatar?
    Tell Leo aka hairyballs we say hi!!!

4. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I think you could rid yourself of the boys! Find out where the girls hang out and send them there! :p

We are in the Midwest also so I was thinking of a road trip with my brats somewhere and since our usual (the Dells) is a little under the weather I was thinking of heading WEST but now I want to head further EAST. But somehow thinking I cant just let my kids run loose in MI while I sunbathe topless. :? Yeah I didnt think I could do that! :cry:

Oh well I guess South Dakota will have to do.

Have fun and dedicate one hour there to me! :D

5. Bethy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will only agree to dedicate one hour to you, if it's a relaxing quiet hour!!
    Not a crazy hectic hour like most of yours seem to be. I am entralled with your trip report, and can only imagine what a trip report would be like if it were about a road trip with your kids!
    Please tell me that you'll tell us all about it when you go this summer!

I promise you I will spend one quiet relaxed hour, topless on the beach in Saugutuck, for you. I will channel all my relaxed good feelings your way the whole time! Deal??

6. Hairyballs2008

Hairyballs2008 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey what happened to you avatar?
    Tell Leo aka hairyballs we say hi!!![/quote]

Oh we still have the hairballs2008 avatar.... just wanted my own nonhairy one haha Tell Ryan Hello from the Beantownies as well

7. Bethy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I wrote that I didn't see any picture at all.
    Now it's there, Very Cute!!
    Love you guys!

8. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey I will take that relaxing hour! That is exactly the way I want it! Tho from my TR it doesnt sound like it... I did TRY and relax in and around the pool and the beach.

I can definatly do a road TR with the kids if it wont bore you all. It certainly wont contain too many drunken "siesta!" times like Cancun or anything. :cry: :cry: :cry: May have a couple stolen in the back of the minivan while the kids are sleeping in the hotel room tho...well that is if I can convince him to come at this point. Now if I am on my own with them. UH, yeah, well, um. Better take a trip down to the phamacia first to get some good tranqualizers cause I will be coo coo! :shock: :p I really should get over that but really the fartheset I have taken them on my own is Duluth (about 2 hours away from me). It was ok. They did OK. I cant see going too much further than that on my own tho. So not even to the Dells really.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice