Suggestions please....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by berries, Apr 23, 2007.

1. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    K..

Since I will be in Cancun 2 weeks today...YAY!! I'm starting to prepare...which for me mean OBSESS...used to try and not do this before a vacation but it's me...so I've stopped trying to fight it..

anyways...I need to make cd's for us to listen to as we get ready to go out for the night...music to get us in the mood...

I have and know a ton of songs but when it comes to making them I kinda go blank...so I'm looking for your suggestions for songs to put on the cd's......I listen to a bit of everything...so anything goes...

Thanks...

Maggie

2. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm what kind of music do you like?

personally theres nothing better than a bit of euphoric dance/trance to get me in the mood for going out :lol:

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ditto.

4. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ummm I pretty much like everything....however I'm not a big fan of trance...

5. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha thats me stumped then, not everyones cuppa tea i guess

what about some good old classic 80s stuff, thats always quite amusing when you're pregaming or whatever its called.

i'm like you, i got such a ecletic collection of music i just chuck it all on the ipod and stick it on random.

6. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

7. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Throw on some crunk lil jon , lil scrappy , 36 mafia.
    Mix that up with some rock Trapt, Foo fighters, Metallica
    Good to go :lol:

8. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello!Well,let me first say i think i'm in love again,lol.Really though,i cn imagine how hyped you must feel.I came from australia,it was everythin i expected.Just make sure you have everything in order,i took cd's for the cd hotel player..have you got an ipod?that would be easier hun..either that,or make some mix cds for your trip that get you hyped
    you should come next year in march..for sure,thinkin about it?
    well,last but not least do not lose your wallet like i did the first night,its a nightmare..truly.just bring heaps of changes of clothes,your gonna love it!!who u goin with?? by the way,you have found THE place for anythin u need to know about CANCUN!!

matty

9. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Matty

Thanks..and ya I'm definitely getting WAY too excited...it's all I can think about..the next week and a half is going to seem like forever..

I've been before though...never in March..but you never know...I'm a little old but what the hell....I can always lie..he he..

I only have an Ipod shuffle for the gym...so we just bring a little cd player and some cd's...and I always overpack...I like to be prepared for anything..and have tons of variety....we're only allowed so much weight for our luggage each..and the second time I went to Cancun..I had to pay $80 Canadian on my way there cause my luggage was too heavy and $90 US on the way back...you can imagine how pissed I was...so last year I discovered that my luggage weighed 12 lbs on it's own with nothing in it.....so I got smart and packed my clothes in a HUGE hockey bag!!! How's that for CANADIAN...ha ha.....but I didn't have to pay a cent.....YAY me....

I'll try to remember to take lots of pics...so I can post them when I get back and give everyone something to look forward to...

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welly ou are going going to be hearing all the new Stuff, Akon, Pit Bull, Daddy Yankee, Old stuff as well Bon Jovi, Guns and Roses

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice