Suggestions for Cancun with the kids....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by sunnyblack, Jan 25, 2009.

1. sunnyblack

sunnyblack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone. I would really love to take my kids (12, 12, 11, 1) to
    Cancun for their spring break week. Leaving mid-week for 7 days. March 25th to April 1st.

I love Cancun. I know the hotels that I like to stay in. My questions are centered around which hotels are really good for kids. Activities, facilities and things of that nature. I'm not looking for All Inclusive. I like eating where the locals eat and I'm sure they would enjoy it as much. I'm not looking for the most expensive hotel either. I would prefer not to break myself on hotel accomodations.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Also how is the weather that time of year in Cancun? I'm always there in the summer.

Thankx

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    We have a 4 yr old and our kid friendly hotel of choice is the Great Parnassus. It is AI though. I'm not very familiar with non AI places.

Weather at this time of year is still nice and sunny, there's a weather chart on my page linked below which shows you typical conditions this time of year:
    http://www.cancuncare.com/Cancun_Weather/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice