Suggestions And Advice...newbies

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Smuggler, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Smuggler

Smuggler Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hey everyone...my wife and I are comimg for our first trip in Jan.
    My wife has packed and unpacked, ordered and returned items more than I would care to share...any advice on how risque or dressed to the 9's would be a huge help....if anyone has pics of theme nites that would be helpful.

Coming Jan 2 to the 7th

Thx in advance

2. la_couple

la_couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    It really depends what you guys are comfortable with. The good thing is it's a judge-free zone and everyone's there to have a good time.

There's also a good thread about the outfits here on the forums.

Check out Outfit’s For Theme Nights

3. Smuggler

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Thx for the response

4. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 2
    Honestly, you can pretty much dress how you want, as long as your privates are covered in the restaurant and other indoor areas. I've seen mesh body stockings, string bikinis, mankinis.... I've also seen people in sweaters and jeans. I'd say wear what makes you happy and doesn't hurt/offend anyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Smuggler

Ratings:
    +3 / 0

Hey guys, thanks for the response and information. We want to make sure we take full advantage of the resort and preparing will help.

Just wished we could find some gummies down there...
    Lol

Adam and Julie

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Stevonia

Stevonia Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Dress as risque as you feel comfortable... you won't be too out there.

7. Gunner&Lexii

Gunner&Lexii Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hello all!
    We were newbies 17-22 Dec. WE HAD A BLAST!!!!! The 5 days was just enough time, here’s the scoop:
    the playful package was totally worth it I’ll post what it includes. We took advantage of everything on the list. The romantic dinner and restaurants are just ok. The food was just ok. You can dress nice but it’s not “to the 9’s” worthy in my opinion. The vibe is nice but a nice pair of slacks, cute dress and sandals is appropriate for the “nice” restaurants. The habachi at Sutra has good food but I would rather a table over the show. It’s takes too long to get all your food. If you’ve never been to habachi, sure do the show but eh. The food gets cold quick at the sky bar and it’s really windy so
    Hold on to your cups. The mozzarella sticks are bomb up there. We REALLY enjoyed the sky bar. The pool is like bath water. Also we had a nightcap up there every night we were there. Just grabbed our blanket from the room closet and had it all to ourselves after hours.
    Another thing…. SCHEDULE NAPS! It’s ok to recharge, but set ur alarm and get up. Many people missed out on theme nights sleeping thru them. We did 4/5 theme nights. The last night we just did us. Ordered room service, watched movies, and put on a few shows from our room
    I would order these pills called Party Smart: they keep you from getting hangovers. You can take 1 anytime while drinking and they cleanse the liver. We did not have 1 hangover and drank at least 20 shots of tequila each night during the parties.

we will be in the 2025 Tempation Cruise see yall there ☮️

I think that’s about it….. any questions????

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice