Sublets in Cancun for August?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by cathagray, Jul 2, 2007.

1. cathagray

cathagray Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello, I live south of Cancun in F. Carrillo Puerto. I'm due to have my second baby mid-August in Cancun and my husband and I need a furnished sublet for the month of August -preferably also with at least one room with AC. Anyone know anyone renting or who would like to sublet to an honest, non-smoking couple for the month? We don't need fancy, but 1 or 2 bedrooms. THANK YOU!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I'll move this one to "Life in Cancun" as it's likely to be the locals rather than the vacationers who can help.

What kind of price range are you aiming for? are you looking downtown or hotel zone? That will help narrow down the options available.

And welcome to the board.

3. cathagray

cathagray Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sublets in Cancun

Thanks so much for moving my message - that sounds perfect. Basically, our price range is between $3 - 4,000 - obviously closer to $3,000. We're just public school teachers down here - my husband is a local. Cancun city, also - definitely not hotel zone. With our first child, we stayed in a simple, not fancy at all place in Puerto Juarez for only $2000 -but our friends had furnished it and put in an AC in one of the bedrooms.

4. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Several of my husband's family members are teachers in Carrillo Puerto...I bet you have some people in common!

Wow! I didn't even know it was possible for a non-Mexican to get a teaching plaza! Or have you naturalized?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice