stupid question,but!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by dave40, Dec 26, 2006.

1. dave40

dave40 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this might be a stupid question but!! can i buy english cigarettes in cancun ? if so how much? and how many can i bring back to the u.k ? i,m looking for embassey num 1, thanks greatfull for any advise :?

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No such thing as a stupid question (well, this one isn't anyway). I have never seen British smokes here, just American and Mexican brands. A carton of Marlboro Lights at Costco is around 180 pesos ($18 USD). A single pack in the stores in the hotel zone might run maximum 35 pesos, downtown 20 pesos. I smoke Benson and Hedges Lights but can't find them at every store so settle for the Marlies when I need to.

3. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've found the Marlboros are not the same flavor as the ones I get in the US so we buy the local smokes as they are cheaper and are about the same flavor as the Marlboro's.

4. barnstyke

barnstyke Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As CC has just said, the best you will find is Benson and Hedges. We had a good look around for my wife and B-H was the best we found. We bought 400 cigarettes on the plane out there, 400 for £20 with Thomsons. This is around the same price as you will pay in cancun and you get to pick the ones you smoke at home.

BTW you can only bring back one 200 cigarettes pre person and only if you are over 16 years old.

Daz.

5. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah that sounds about right from when I was there Daz

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice