StudentCitys' party packages?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Tilla, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Tilla

Tilla Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So my trip is coming up quick and my friends and I haven't really planed anything, other then a place to stay and are plane there. My main question is, are the studentCity passes worth the money? Has anyone here invested in one? Are there normally long lines to get into clubs there? is the pass only good for certain bars on certain days, the way the site is set up that's what it looks like?

a lot of questions, I know but all help is appreciated

2. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll try to answer:
    1-no. not to me. too many restrictions for my taste. I like to be able to go wherever I want to go without worry about fufulling the price of some prepass. but other people like it.
    2-yes some here have
    3-yes the places I went to (the city, basic) lines were stuuuuuuuuupid long, somehow I skipped the city line with mormis, but no such luck at basic. but other nice places like pat obriens and slices no. those are really "clubs" but still mad people great atmosphere dancing drinking....same sh!t, just and outdoor enviromentish.
    4-yes. it saves money and that's good but it only works for certain places on certain nights. and that's the thing I never liked.

what dates are you going and what hotel.

3. Tilla

Tilla Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info, it would suck to have to be at certain places on certain days.

Im heading down on the 21st and staying through the 28 at Casa maya imperial feista? something like that. The pics of the room we have looks sweet but I havnt heard any ones opinion of the place, Sounds like the Oasis is the place to be though.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah i find they have certain times and dates for this and that. I personally jus like to do my own thing..

5. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice