Student city platinum party pass

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by illmaticone, Feb 21, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    only company you will mainly see at the oasis is studentcity! Thats their headquarters, not to mention they have the largest group staying at the oasis! 75% of the students are studentcity, but................. make up your own mind, what ever works for you is what you should do!

2. illmaticone

illmaticone Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea im thinking about getting the wristband from student city because most people in cancun will be from student city. i will only be there for 5 days but i guess $269 isnt bad. they also sell a 299 one called plat plus which throws in some exclusive concert or party.

i really dont want to spend alot of money when i get there since i already paid for the all-inclusive so i want the choice of party packages to be correct and worth it. i guess cutting the line isnt really worth it because everyone will have this band. getting there early will be a must. not sure how that works.

doesnt the oasis have a club and beach events all day?

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    studentcity is teamed up with american eagle and mtv at the oasis, they have their own stage and will be having celebs and wild contests each week!

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Personally I like to just follow the crowd....To each their own of course...

And La Boom is closed as well as Fat Tuesdays..Just an FYI

5. whitethunder

whitethunder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is this the latest info? if so looks good to me

Schedule of events:

StudentCity.com & American Eagle presents Fergie and Ludacris!!! Live and in concert, Tuesday night at The City.

Sunday - No cover, OPEN BAR and express entry at Dady O "DadyOpolis"

Monday - No cover, OPEN BAR and express entry at Bulldog

Tuesday - No cover, OPEN BAR and express entry at The City

This is a StudentCity.com/American Eagle exclusive event. Admission only with StudentCity.com Platinum Plus City Pass.

Wednesday - No cover, OPEN BAR and express entry at Pat O'Briens "Mardi Gras"

Thursday - No cover, OPEN BAR and express entry for the famous Booze Cruise

Friday - No cover, OPEN BAR and express entry at Basic

Saturday - No cover, OPEN BAR and express entry at The City

6. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    from my experience it is always best to NOT buy something that tells you what you are going to be doing each night before you even get there.

fuck that. you have to be stupid to do that.

7. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    plus, pat o'brian's sucks, the booze cruise is stupid. and the price for that package is average, its not bad and its not good. you would spend about just as much, mabye even less if you went with the crowd day to day.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice