Student city platinum party pass

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by illmaticone, Feb 21, 2007.

1. illmaticone

illmaticone Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am trying to decide whether to get a student city party pass or not. They have an updated / detailed schedule of what it entails and looks pretty good. No Coco bongo but whatever. I think its like $269 for a 7 day pass. Can you guys give me some feedback on the schedule below, if people who didnt book with student city should purchase one, what other party passes are out there and just some general feedback... thanks

Platinum City Pass

The Platinum City Pass provides you with the hottest events all week long! Buy it now and get 7 nights of FREE COVER and OPEN BAR (once inside!) at places like Dady Rock, Dady 'O, Pat O'Brien's, Basic, The City, and Fat Tuesday! Your passport also includes the World Famous Party Cruise that is a must!!! Sign up now and also receive $100 off of your next Spring Break trip.
    **PARTY SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE**

Sunday
    9PM - 4AM Screw Party
    at Dady ‘O
    A “Party-opolis” meaning you have access to OPEN BAR at 3 clubs in 1! Join other Spring Breakers for this one of a kind party and rub elbows with celebrities because past guest appearances include cast members from MTV’s Viva La Bam, Real World, and Road Rules!
    Monday
    9PM - 2AM Margarita Monday
    at Fat Tuesday
    Fat Tuesday is famous for throwing the BIGGEST beach party in Cancun! Party beachside with thousands of students in the mega bar and participate in contests to win great prizes!!!
    Tuesday
    9PM - 3AM Celebrity Hosted MAXIM VIP Party
    at The City
    Let loose and go wild with Spring Breakers while you dance to the best new hits being spun by the hottest DJs including DJ Whoo Kid and DJ LS One
    Wednesday
    9PM-3AM The Official Mardi Gras Party of Spring Break
    at Pat O’Brien’s
    Bourbon Street Bash! FREE COVER, EXPRESS ENTRY, and OPEN BAR at the home of Cancun's largest margarita! Be the one to collect the most beads and be ready to win great prizes…even a FREE trip to SB2008!
    Thursday
    6:30PM - 11:30PM WORLD FAMOUS PARTY CRUISE
    at Party Cruise
    World Famous Party Cruise! OPEN BAR!! Cruise to Isla Mujeres for a wild night…and remember “what happens in Cancun, happens with StudentCity.com!”
    Friday
    9PM - 3AM Corona Presents Sexy Silhouette Party
    at Basic
    Join your friends to dance “in the rain” and compete for the sexiest silhouette behind the giant screen in the middle of the club! With corporate sponsors, be ready for 1000s of free giveaways, including a FREE trip to SB2008!
    Saturday
    9PM - 4AM Corona Concert Series Presents:
    at The City
    Dance and party until the sun comes up as you listen to celebrity DJs spin the hottest new tracks. Last year DJ Green Lantern was the master of the turntables and provided the best music for the best Spring Break party!

Travel Coupon Big Savings
    at $100 OFF 2008 Spring Break Trip
    Receive a $100 off per room coupon towards a 2008 Spring Break trip.

* Please note: these schedules reflect currently anticipated parties for 2007. However, the schedules are subject to change.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    platinum you save more and get more, trust me!

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    don't think this one is gonna happen....

maybe they'll do Coco Bongo instead.

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    odd that tehy are showing a schedule with a closed club.

someone didnt do their homework :-|

5. illmaticone

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    save and get more than not getting anything, purchasing from another company, or just trying to club hop and pay at the door + drinks?

also how important is it to cut the line with this pass and does it really work when everyone will have this band?

6. illmaticone

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    which club is closed? and you guys seem really up on cancun and for good reason. when are you going, what hotel will you be at, what party schedule are you on and do you have any other tips. ill be at the oasis march 13-18. never been to spring break... very excited.

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    fat tuesdays is closed. has been for months.

we are going march 15th to 22 at the tucancun

we are not on party sched. we plan on goign with thehotel at ngiht. they sell wrist bands and get you into club as well. dont need student city persay

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    what they have listed is last years schedule, THIS years schedule is UNREAL!!! MTV celebs there each night also filming, anyone not showing up at studentcity's events each night are crazy!

9. illmaticone

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so for me being at a big hotel like the oasis maybe i should just see what bands they will be offering at night and follow the crowd? i guess i can see how much they are charging and compare that to student city. anybody have an idea about how these hotel's work with selling wristbands?

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the entertainment staff will be in hotel lobby selling wristbands for anywhere btw 35-50 dollars depending on club.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice