stip clubs in cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by paulman65, Jan 22, 2008.

1. paulman65

paulman65 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    is there any stip clubs or adult entertainment in cancun, i know they have bikkini contests n stuff but besides that anytthing else?

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the boards.. I can't answer this question for your, but i'm sure, before too long, someone will come along and give you an answer...

3. B1baller

B1baller Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would say that in cancun you don't need a strip club...

Well, it depends on the person but..... I didn't need a strip club to see adult entertainment if you know what I mean lol

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    That's one you can ask ;)

There are no strip clubs aka lap dancing places in the Hotel Zone any more. There is a place called Pleasure Principle and Spa but it's basically a brothel, not a place where you go with your friends for a drink and see some girls dance.

The only lap dancing places is Plaza 21 which is 21km from the HZ. It's like a shopping mall full of strip joints. Be careful going there without a local you trust. Taxi drivers will try and rip you off to take you there and you may end up with an inflated bar bill - the girls are experts at extricating your money too.

5. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The taxi drivers all carry a 'laminated' (not sure why its laminated :wink: :lol: ) catalogue of them for the place Steve mentions :lol:

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am sure Steve can help you the best on that one! :wink: :lol:

7. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Listen to Steve on this one.

Being drunk at 3 AM it may sound like a good idea, but a couple drunk spring breakers are the exact people they're looking to prey on. One trip out there could ruin your whole spring break. Just isn't worth the risk.

Go to a strip club at home.

Look on the bright side your on spring break and there is plenty of women for you hook up with. Why pay for a strip tease or a hooker?

Nick and Renee

8. paulman65

paulman65 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah makes sense, its gonna be my first time in cancun, forget the stip clubs its spring breakk

9. jode912

jode912 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe you should just head to Basic Nightclub on a wednesday. They have a wet t-shirt competition (saw that last year) and from what i've been told lately, some of the girls even take off everything now instead of just their tops.
    What some girls will do to $100 and a bottle of tequila!! Oh that's only if they win...

10. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wednesday night. *makes mental note*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice