steve's booze cruize

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by R&LfrmPA, Dec 19, 2008.

1. R&LfrmPA

R&LfrmPA Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We will be at TTR for four nights 1-28 to 2-1. Any idea if steve will be running one of his famous booze cruizes during that time? It will be our 4th. trip to TTR and we can never seem to time it with one of his trips. We have done the regular booze/snorkeling trips but they seem to be hit and miss as for how much fun they are. A word of warning to all....if you want an adult only booze cruize make sure you specify it when buy your ticket and again before final boarding. If you don't you might end up with a boat ride with kids aboard, which is ok if that is what you are looking for.

Rob and Lisa

2. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    R&L ... Did you check the Temptations Lounge forum to see if Steve might be getting a booze cruise together. I know he needs a certain amount of people to get it together... Have you tried Sergio's Booze Cruises. They are usually on Friday nights. It's all adults. You travel the lagoon..have dinner .... go to a club.... Find your own way home. If interested..See Sergio at the towel hut. He the bald guy just like me...LOL... :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice