Staying For One Night, Questions!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by robertj65, Mar 31, 2019.

1. robertj65

robertj65 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    I'll be traveling to Cozumel with my girlfriend for a friend's wedding in late May. It's cheaper to fly into Cancun so I've talked her into staying at the resort for a night . Luckily the Boobs Cruise falls the very next morning! We have been before when we stayed at Sens, the question was, will the resort hold our bags while we go out since the check out time is 11?

Also, looks like we will be arriving around 8pm. Surely there will still be plenty of fun for the night ?

2. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,127 / 2
    No problem with the resort holding your bags...just let them know what time you’ll be back and leaving. If I were you, I’d find myself a much earlier flight to Cancun!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    You'll miss the Sexy pool fun, but the night time fun doesnt really take off until 10 or so.

4. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Talk her into a day sooner get a pool day and Boobs Cruise day,,,,

(.Y.)

5. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    My first thought when I read the title of your post is, "This person is clearly making a big mistake." One night???? Friend, you need to remedy this problem. I agree with the above posts - talk your gf into a night earlier or talk your airline into an earlier flight. Better yet, why don't you just come on down a few days before the wedding. ;-)

But to answer your question, yes, resort will hold bags. But, I'm thinking you're saying you're staying at TTR before the wedding, right? If that's the case, you're aware that you will roll into the wedding party completely shit-faced, right? Hope this isn't an issue for you.

6. socalrivercpl

socalrivercpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +217 / 0
    Seriously book a transfer beforehand. We literally don’t remember getting back to our resort after the Boobs Cruise. Thank you Steve for walking us to our transfer. I can’t imagine trying to negotiate transportation after that kind of drinking. USA Transfers got us back to our resort safe and sound!

7. robertj65

robertj65 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    good news, i've extended for one extra night. thats all she could get vacation time for. we've also decided to stay at the resort instead of the cruise to fully enjoy our time there. the cruise was AWESOME last time we went but for the short time, we've decided to stay at the resort for the party.

May 31-june 1. hope to make some new friends!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice