Staying at a time share

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by gatordukie, Mar 3, 2008.

1. gatordukie

gatordukie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Me and 4 friends are going to Cancun from next saturday to saturday. We are staying in the Imperial fiesta casa Maya hotel. www.imperialfiesta.com Does anyone have any information on this place. Will there be any other springbreakers at this place given that it is a timeshare? Any information would be greatly appreciated Thanks.

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NEver heard of that hotel myself. But I am sure there will be some. You are going at prime Spring Breaker time!

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Dude.... you're screwed.... I hear that after 9 PM there is no noise allowed. If anyone complains, you get thrown out. No warnings, no nothing. No noise during the day either. They hate breakers there!

J/K... I have no idea but researching a place after you make reservations is not always a good thing to do.

:D

Jamie

4. eb7437

eb7437 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi never heard of it but make sure you check with the hotel, call directly and ask about the spring breaker policy if your under 21.

Had some friends get screwed they go to the timeshare and they were not allowed to check as the timeshare had a no spring breaker policy (no one under 21).

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah always good to cheak the Spring Break policy before going anywhere...Well if you are under 21 that is..

6. frozen margarita

frozen margarita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry, I've never heard of the hotel your staying at either. We stay at a timeshare also and they can be strict. I'm alot older than you, and we've been told to pipe down at night. You can always walk to another beach and hang out there. See what other hotels are around yours. Dont drink bottle beer by the pool and they probably wont allow a radio @ athe pool. Just be conscience and considerate of your surroundings and you guys will be fine. Enjoy :D

7. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    some places ask you to be older than 21!! actually, we almost went to atlantis in the bahamas, and i think you had to be 23 or 25 to check in there. i'm 22, and my boyfriend is over 25, so it wouldn't have been a big deal.. but just giving you a heads up..

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah I think most cancun places request that the room be in the persons name that is 21. And they will require security deposits upon check in

9. gatordukie

gatordukie Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the replies guys. Im a little afraid to call and ask about the spring breaker policy in fear of giving them red flagging me and my friends. Anyways thanks and anymore tips or input would be greatly appreciated.

10. eb7437

eb7437 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    call and pretend to be inquiring about booking a room and what there policy is use a fake name - get the name of the person (full name) so that way if its positive u can drop there name and make a stink if they say diff when u get there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice