Stay in CT or Go to RI

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Sep 9, 2005.

?

Should I go up to RI this weekend?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, so heres my deal......my girlfriend text messages me out of no where last night, asking me if i wanted to come up and see her again at school this weekend. She said if not she will go with her roomate to some beach house thing....idk....anyway, I told her I have to see......and besides my car is completely messed up right now, the muffler is shot, I HAVE to get it fixed, the local fair is tonight....and I just got the new NHL game for XBox......Im kinda broke right now, until monday, and gas prices are ALOT higher in Rhode Island than Connecticut.....Its a 2-2.5 hour drive, and I will be all alone for the ENTIRE thing....now, the reason i WANT to go up there, is because if not I wont see her for 2 weeks.....its a hard pickle I'm in but what should I do? Ill open it up to your suggestions, thanks.

2. kgansheimer

kgansheimer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you miss her you should go...Ask mom and/or dad to borrow some money until you get money on Monday....but if you can go 3 weeks with out seeing her then do it...but I doubt you will last the whole 3 weeks....that's a long time with out seeing your sweetie! :)

3. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Eventhough you miss your girlfriend, I think you should get your muffler fixed first.

4. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, you miss her and stuff but you have other prioritys too that you need to deal with, you can last till next time, i have to :roll: :)

5. NPZ

NPZ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Besides with your muffler being shot you are going to have to waste even more money on gas.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    true.....I think I'll be able to make it the 3 weeks....it'll be hard, but Im able to do it.....just gotta get over the fact she will be out on some beach house w/ no parental supervision lol im such a nerd......but thanks alot for the opinions so far, keep em comin

7. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL you can do it fletch. It does suck sometimes but you can get through it :D

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeaaaaa next time I go up I think Im gonna have to go to Frogs......I told ya all they had a Senor Frogs in Rhode Island right? Well yeah they do but it looks REALLY scrubby lol but Im gonna have to do it....

9. Red2PartY

Red2PartY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I say no also.
    The phone is a great thing, even if it's not the same as actually seeing her. Get what you need to get done-done.
    Just think, if you can tough it out for just a few years, you'll have the rest of your lives....(god, I sound so old & responsible!)

10. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i remember that!! u must get photos..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice