Start of Cancuncare

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Angie, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Wednesday Boys

Wednesday Boys Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I second that, also gives us much more of an insight to other countries traditions, cultures aswell as enabling me to take the p*ss out of people at a global level :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

2. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    There should be an "Ian to Ian" chat thread, where he can post Q&A, insults, and drunken rants between the Wednesday Boys and...Ian :lol:

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know :oops: :oops: . I logged on using my original account to find out exactly when I first registered then posted using it by mistake . :oops: :oops:

Ian :lol: :lol:

5. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Second home?

Steve... you may be able to start charging rent... :D

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAPPY "LATE" BIRTHDAY, CANCUNCARE, & THANKS, STEVE.. HAPPY C.C. ANNV. TO YOU!!!!!

:thumbsup: :party: :partytime: :bigband: :lotsofmichaelf: :happy birthday: :beergone: :daveandmo: :bandit: :thumbsup:

7. lindat

lindat Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well, I haven't been here as long as some, and I don't post as often as most, but CC is still very important to me. It's a place to come to dream about Cancun, to hear from friends, and sometimes to get advise and even look for help, or cry a bit.
    It's a place to read some funny stories, and laugh when you need to, or dream about a place and a lifestyle, that may never happen, except for a few. It's a place to feel as a family and bring your sorrows, or read of those of others. It's much more than just a message board about Cancun...much more, and I for one, am indebted to Steve for the ability to touch and be touched by all of these wonderful folks.

Thanks Steve...this is more than you realize

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Awesome post...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice