Start of Cancuncare

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Angie, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Nope. We are currently on the fourth version of CancunCare. The first version looked nothing like this. The second version was...sabotaged by a never-to-be-named-again person :evil: The third version was an older version to this one, but with a similar appearance.

Hence my title, despite not being the first to post on the current version :cool:

PS, I still have saved the original email Steve sent me thanking me for being the first to post on the first board. Am saving it for when we eventually meet, as he also said he owes me several beers :lol:

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I rememeber that. :evil: :evil: :evil: A hard learned lesson.

3. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yeh...I had posted the last installment of my honeymoon on that one, plus a whole text of Texas' appeal to the French to support an invasion of Cozumel soon after the successful war for independence.

4. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

OK Michael if you say so :wink: :lol: :cool:

:idea: Although due to inflation Steve might only owe you 1 beer :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah.....that was some rank s*it she pulled. I never saw it coming, but I should have......she was just bad news....a know it all. Haven't seen her on any of the Cancun boards since that happened.

I really wish we could have saved my "steakhouse is burning" thread. That was tooo funny & had folks all bent out of shape, bombarding BBG with calls.

Michelle

6. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Oh, gawd, that was soooo funny! :lol:

That was one of your April Fools' pranks, right? Well, I know you pulled one on April Fools' that completely rankled everyone. Is that one you got Karan involved in it wid ya?

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That was the absolute best!!!!

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's the one. We really had people going..some were calling the resort to cancel thinking half of the place burned down.

That was a fun night for us!!! :lol: :lol:

9. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That really was the BEST!!!!!! I can't still remember the feeling while reading it ~ my heart sunk.

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    That was too funny. We were all concerned, worried about our upcoming May vacations, sending emails, calling each other and the hotel, people were calling their travel agents... I'm never going to believe anything I read here on April 1st every again. :D

Jamie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice