Stage On Beach

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ShirtOff, Feb 1, 2007.

1. ShirtOff

ShirtOff Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi all,

I was just wondering will there be a stage setup on the beach or does this only happened between 10th and 17th. I'll be there from 4th - 11th, and was wondering if the beach party will be anythign like the one on the 10th - 17th.

Thanks again.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    There is always a studentcity stage, where they have celebs and stuff, however, since Mtv is coming with their set up, they will be having some sort of stage, and likely filming peak week, like always! This will likely take place at the oasis, since its MTV headquarters! Stay tuned for updates as we get them!

3. ShirtOff

ShirtOff Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the quick reply!

Is the Student City Stage usually setup at the Oasis??? I wanna stay close as possible to the party!

Thanks!

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    oasis is Mtv/studentcity's headquarters for both, so usually the studentcity stage is a smaller set up, just for contests and stuff. The MTV stage will be larger so they can film concert shows and such!

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yep the Oasis is the location for most of thte parties and the MTV stuff

6. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If memory serves me correectly, the previous spring break specials that MTV filmed in Cancun were set up at the beach club at The City nightclub complex. Can anyone verify where it will be this year?

Thanks a lot in advance,
    212eric V.P.

7. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    studentcity's stage last year left a to be desired, i hope it is better this year. i also hope mtv sets up at the oasis for peak week, if not i bet they are at the city again, which isn't too bad.

8. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mtv hasn't set up shop at the oasis since 2004. im not sure they will be at the oasis because they havent been in so long. after all the years at fat tuesdays, they never went back there. so, its really up in the air as to where they will be this year (and when)>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice