Square Cut Swim Shorts

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ScubaSteve, Mar 6, 2018.

1. britsrhot2

britsrhot2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +749 / 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,853 / 5
    I had a pair, material is very (very) thin......not alot of “support”. Some of them look stylish though!

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    Since this post seems to pop up every now and then (which is good and I heard from others it actually helped them), I just wanted to give an update from the man with the swimwear struggle that kicked off this thread:

Well my 10 day trip in May was a great one. It did involve a few questionable/shaky days in the beginning where too much excitement led way to over-partying a couple of days and nights (and sleepless nights made me even confused what day it was). But luckily I balanced out and the week flowed a normal party schedule about day 4.

The square cut swim-shorts debate prior to the trip never really played out for me. I couldn't find a pair I was comfortable in, and didn't want to end up wasting money on a suit I would not wear. As a compromise, I did settle on a few pairs of thin/sheer-ish square cut underwear that I planned on wearing under my board shorts and they would make an appearance if I felt comfortable (and by comfortable I mean completely trashed and not giving any F's). Looks like that happened only one day (the Boobs Cruise day), which was a great day from what I can remember. The white pair were clearly worn under my suit, and allegedly were worn without the suit. Then I believe they disappeared as well. It was a great day!!! And as always a big thanks to the crew, our entertainers, and Steve and Janet!!!! You guys are always the best hosts. "I'M ON A BOAT!!"

Until next year my friends...when I may try the square cut bathing suit thing again. I feel it would have been so much easier at 3pm any given day at Temptation, than it was over-thinking it, completely sober, looking at a floor length mirror in my room at home, while my wife Elyse was chuckling and heckling me from the background :) Hats off to all the brave dudes the wear the smaller suits on the regular!

4. Donna & Tim

Donna & Tim I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,605 / 6
    As I have gotten older it's been a lot easier to wear the square cuts. It started on a cruise many years ago, my thoughts were if the European dudes can do it so can't I, plus I hate soggy, saggy wet bathing suits. Fast forward to Temptation now I have been seen in bikinis, borats, thongs and worse, that started with someone saying I bet you will not wear this, my thoughts were game on watch this and hold my drink. :eek:
    The nice thing about these suits they dry quickly and don't take up much space in the luggage space.

T

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  5. Felixa & Mickey

Felixa & Mickey Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    aussiebum.com He's wearing then in our profile picture. Bought them after admiring them on someone else at TTR.

6. sands

sands Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    My Steve has similar ones, I believe they are Hugo Boss, so good quality and buys them all from International Jock.

7. Rusty and Jill

Rusty and Jill Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +607 / 0
    Send a link of the ones you got please...is it these?
    5th Industry - 20+ Styles - Mens Swim Brief Square Leg Swimsuit - Black & Red Race... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074G3Z7K2/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_Nj8pCbRAM3MSA

8. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
  9. Deleted member 43729

Deleted member 43729 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nothing a pair of scissors can't fix ;) just cut the lining out.

10. Desire Lover

Desire Lover Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    I bought a pair for my hubby. Shopping on Amazon now for another pair. I love these on men. Sexy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice