Spring Fling in Niagara Falls (CC Get together)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B & B, Jan 30, 2009.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Bummed

Well most are probably already heading to the falls, I unfortunatly have run out of time on trying to get there, Work was slow due to all the rain, so I wasnt able to get the money together to go... :( :(
    Im frowning in my beer as I type this.... I have been looking forward to meeting everyone for months....
    I hope you all have a great time at the falls, I soooo wish I could be there. Please email me some pictures and stories....
    jimrushmore@yahoo.com

p.s. Ian I wish you guys the best on the baby, Congrats in advance...

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    soooooooooooooooooooooooo how was the weekend?... or can't you say on here.. *LOL*

3. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi Ian

It was good, had a great time, met some great people, this was our first time meeting Rick and Faye and BBG Girl, they are a great group. Woody and Sue were there, we met them in April, excellent people, lot of fun. Jenn and Todd drove 2 1/2 hours, to stay for 4 and then drive home, what committment, had a great time as well. We never ran across StaryDust, she said she was coming, we checked at the front desk and Friday night we had said we would be by the pool bar, we were there for about 2 hours, 7:30-9:30 but never ran across her, not sure what happened.

We had a good couple nights, Friday night we went to the onsite bar and hung out for awhile before calling it a night. Saturday, Barb and I ran home, took care of some local commitments and then went back about 4:30. Everyone else headed down to Niagara On the Lake and did the touristy stuff down there. We all then had a couple drinks in our room and ended up at Tony Roma's for dinner. Went back to the bar for some drinks, Todd and Jenn hung out for awhile, Everytime I look at you, I go blind, made an appearance, we hung with Todd and Jenn until they left, we went to an offsite bar with everyone else until about 12:30ish, then we went back to the local bar, everyone else came back from the other bar about 1:15, we had all enjoyed some mintz and what there was to offer there, before finishing off the evening at the local bar.

Everyone checked back into the rooms at about 1:45, we met for breakfast the next day and exhanged contact information and stuff. I think everyone enjoyed themselves.

A little disappointing in the turn out, when we first started this post, we had about 20 rooms, but this was back in January. Life and everything that comes with life gets in people's way and that is understandable.

All in all it was a great time, we'll have to plan something somewhere down the road. I don't recall any stories that cannot be posted on here...lol, just a good fun time.

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Trip

Well B&B....it sounds like you guys had a great time, love the bar hopping. . Starydust was there, she was texting me throughout the weekend, I had asked a few times if she had met anyone yet, apparently they had a hot tub party at one point lol.....
    That may be one story that wont be on here, though she has yet to detail that one. Im sure I was bugging those two, as I was so jealous of you guys that got to go, I was to live vicariously through someone that was there :D :D
    Well glad to hear you guys all had a good time...Im online right now trying to get a quick vacation put together before the end of summer, may be renting a beach house either on the jersey shore or Maryland, suprising cheap if you get 6-8 people involved per house or condo....lets hope I can get this one right
    How far is Montreal from you guys B&B?

5. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Re: Trip

Montreal's a little over 415 miles from Niagara Falls, Ontario
    Great trip report Bob (or Barb)? We had a blast, especially at the "Off site" bars!!

Got a PM from Bridget and she said that they never got my note at the front desk til 2 AM Sunday morning!
    Perhaps, next time, hey?

6. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wicked... we're really hoping we can make the next one... then we'll have some stories we can't post in here.. *LOL*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice