Spring Breakers at Temptations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by 12531, Mar 13, 2009.

1. 12531

12531 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Saw a piece on the TV last night about Spring Break going on in Cancun and the place is pretty packed with college kids "sowing their oats". It actually was about tourist safety in Cancun which they said is fine in the hotel zone.
    I was curious if Temptations is loaded with college kids during spring break. I would assume not since you have to be 21 but of course college kids usuall turn 21 in their junior year? If they are there is the resort any more wild than normal?

2. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Spring Break

Temptations doesnt usually get packed with spring breakers, cuz like you said you have to be 21, They get their fare share of younger people, but its never overwhelming, The resort is always fun and for the most part, young or old the crowd is what makes the vacation at this resort.

3. cheribeth

cheribeth Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh good... my husband and I are fairly young.. But I was hoping it wouldnt be packed with a bunch of young kids!

4. momo14

momo14 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was there last week and found there were quite a few younger ppl...which was fine with me. But the average age of these groups was mid-to-late 20's.

then you get a lot of couples in their 30's, 40's, etc. Some older folks too.

But everyone parties the same - there wasn't any extra rowdiness or anything.

I spent a day at Oasis - and THAT was crazy!! So even if you do get Spring Breakers - they want to just chill at a nicer resort and party at night at the clubs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice