Spring Breaker in need of some help!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Hookem, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Hookem

Hookem Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys, whats up? Anyways, my first post. My name is Nolan, from Nebraska, blah blah blah.

Well you may have guessed it? I am a senior in HS and me and two buddies are really excited to be hittin up Cancun this upcoming spring break.

I am assuming the task of picking out the perfect hotel that is relatively reasonable in price. We are staying in Cancun for 8 days, from Friday April 4th until Saturday April 12th.

As of so far, I have found two hotels which seem to be pretty good, but am not sure where they are located, as I am finding it HARD to find a map with all hotels and attractions/clubs/etc... I want to get us a hotel that is near the heart of Hotel Zone. You know, something that is by the best bars, clubs, beache(s). Now I am not too sure where these are located, so that is why I am asking you for help, please!

So far, these are the two I have been ideally interested in.

Also, if you would like, and I would appriciate, can you please recommend me some of the hotels you liked that are reasonably priced.

Once again, I would like to say thanks!!

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Welcome to the boards.. Here is the link from cancuncare to view maps, which should help you out...

http://www.cancuncare.com/maps/maps.htm

Salvia condos is a well known place.. It is right next door to the nightlife, mall, etc.... I thought of staying here myself... Steve may be able to get you some kind of deal on it, as he knows some people who has condos here, but he's currently very busy preparing for HURRICANE DEAN...

I don't even know of the other place you listed. Never heard of it... Must be downtown somewhere...

Oasis Cancun is party central, and you'd more than likely love it there, but it is a little pricier than some....

This is the main link for the hotel zone map, so it would be easier to pull up....

http://www.cancuncare.com/maps/cancunmap.jpg

Here is a link where you can go and read reviews of hotels in Cancun.. It may be helpful to you also...

http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

Hope I was of some help, and once again, welcome to the boards..

Enjoy your time in Cancun.. It is PARADISE!!!

3. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi & Welcome,

I was there around those dates 2006 at the Oasis Cancun/Grand Oasis and pretty much what Greta said it's party central (even when I was there). Can't really remember seeing a whole lot of people much older then myself there at the time. Don't know what the other hotels are like, but maybe shop around and if you can get a good price for the Oasis I'd suggest staying there with the type of crowd you'd be looking for.
    The Oasis is on the best part of the beach but is about a 10-15 minute bus ride from the party center which isn't really a big problem as buses are frequent, 24 hours and cheap. I weighed it up and the nice beach won over a short bus ride each night.

It all depends what you're after really.

Lauren

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Plus the bus rides can be a heck of alot of fun drunk with a bus full of noisy breakers :D :D

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome...Those maps should help ya out...

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exactly!!! :D

7. Hookem

Hookem Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow thanks everyone, you really helped me out, to find exactly what I was looking for and providing some good info!

I will look around at the Oasis also, just to explore my options, you know?

thanks again!

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You're more than welcome.. We're one big happy family here, and that's the least we can do for you....

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEah the Oasis is the known party hotel. And if you can get it for a good price it may be what you are looking for, alot of people your age group will be there too

10. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

def. a highlight!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice