Spring Break times

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by amers, Mar 25, 2007.

1. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi! Just curious if the last week in March is typically still pretty busy with Spring Breakers or if Spring Break is usually done by then? I know it sounds like the middle of the month of March is prime time, just not sure about the end.

Thanks for the info!

Amy

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Amy-

From what I know, the last week in March is the slowest week for Spring Break. Most of the schools have already had their break and some high schools are starting to trickle in.

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In 2005, I went at the last of March, and it was still crazy packed.. It won't be as packed at peek week, but still a huge amount will be there...

4. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We were there til the 21st and if i'm honest the last few days were pretty empty, it wsa literally like peak week had ended and no one else decided to come....

You can still have fun and lots of it because theres always a few...but nothing like proper SB numbers

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I went the first week of April last year and while it wasn't so busy on the beaches during the day, the clubs were still packed at night.

6. amers

amers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the info, we have gone to Cancun in August, December, April and now Feb. We have gone once as a couple, and the other times with our young kids. In 2009 (I know, a ways off) we are planning a trip with another couple for a big anniversary, but we aren't college age anymore and didn't want to be the "old" people around. We are looking at that last week, and weren't sure if maybe we should wait until April. I know we have a ton of time to figure it out, just thought I'd check here.

Thanks!!

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Even during 3/14-19 (one of the high Spring Break weeks), Cancun was still about 50% family and 50% breakers (my personal estimation). It's only at night around the clubs, it felt like the place is filled with breakers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice