Spring Break SOS

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Freaknic0415, Dec 18, 2005.

?

Will cancun be ready in time for Spring Break 2006?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but not as the same as 2006

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, and it will be more crazier then before, because you get ride of all the loads and add only tru

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Freaknic0415

Freaknic0415 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Spring Break 2005, was a hell of an awesome time, and I am dam sure anyone who was there last year, the year before, or anything before that would say the same thing. It was a moment in my life where I experiences things you will never experience back at home. From the people, to the parties to the hotel, to the contest, everything went smoothly. I love every moment of it and I did not regret anything. Now I probably would have change a few things such as party a little harder, being an idiot and listening to my friend by not pursuing a girl, I probably should have, and drank a little more. Other then that, no regrets, no worries.

Even though Hurricane Wilma has put a darken could over spring break rookies, professional spring breakers still seem to want to invade Cancun during Feb. and march as they do every year. Now my problem is that I had such a great time last year, I cannot wait to go back and do it again, yet I cannot get people to understand the scope of spring break in Cancun will continue to be bigger and better and hold up it reputation as the most top party city around the world. 15 billion dollars a day, I say why not. What is it that I have to do to convince these people I want to travel with, that Cancun spring break 2006 is worth the trip? I do not want to miss out. I know what you are saying why not just go alone. Well going alone would make me seem like a loser, so I probably will not be doing that.

I never had such a greater time in one week, every in my entire life then I did in Cancun. Enough with the rambling

2. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it will be the best ever!! different to 2005 as that was our first time, but still brilliant!!

3. AUSDOWD

AUSDOWD Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It will be amazing cos it is my first!!!

God I'm excited... perhaps getting too excited too early... :?:

4. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no such thing as getting excited for cancun too early.... no such thing

5. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who cares what anyone else thinks? Just get there!

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nicely put

7. john495

john495 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be there so it is going to be a blast!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice