spring break mtv

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by mikie c, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm def down!!!

2. aust1n87

aust1n87 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there is a crew from MTV Australia going to the oasis for most of march, They are on TV all the time and they are hilarious they drink on the job and run around half naked! apparently they are documenting all the parties and clubs and then bringing the footage back for australian television!
    should be interesting!

3. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let the games begin :D

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My experience of aussies thatsgoing to be some wild footage lol

5. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where did you hear that?? Oh man there is going to be even more aussies there next year if that's the case!! Qantas may as well just start flying direct to Cancun and cut out the stop in LA. I hope it doesn't increase our numbers too much, I like being one of only a few Aussie girls there, makes me interesting, haha - It's my special holiday place and soon it'll be just like Thailand full moon parties, Ibiza and Mykonos and everyone will have been there, grrrrrrrrr. I do hope they do Cancun justice though.

6. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun spring break is fast evening out on the nationalities there at that time rather than just americans

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I know that, it's still a little unknown here which I like. I didn't speak to any american last year, spoke to brits, canadians, irish, few other places in europe and aussies. Actually i did talk to some american girls in bulldog who were really nice and helped me (apparently) when i fell, they were hanging out with the aussie guys. I think one reason I didn't speak to any Americans was because of a lot of places that we went to.

8. airaaron_6

airaaron_6 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If MTV Australia is there when I am I will be on it haha and I plan on talking to as many American chicks as I can to milk the shit out of the accent haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice