Spring Break may be all sorted now...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    May be ok with the room thing.. Keep your fingers crossed... If I do get to keep room though, it's probably alone with no visitors. I agreed to this, just to get to keep the room, cause I am so happy with it, and the deal I got on it. My friend here won't be able to get her passport back in time, cause she didnt listen to me months ago.. It doesn't permit spring breakers, but nowhere on the site did I see it state this. That is the main issue with the room, spring breakers... Now that they know i'm over the age of 25, after sending them copy of my pic on my passport, and date of birth, they are gonna try to work with me..

If this falls through, I found another place, but it's much more than what i'm currently paying, plus I don't like it or the location near as much...

Think i'll even keep my toes crossed.

2. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good luck hun we are all praying for ya.........

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need it... TY...

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    people are getting their passports in 3-6 weeks now, and sooner if they pay the $60 expediting fee.

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They told my two friends that just went and got passports that it would be close, that it's been taking close to complete time to get passports back, here. I've not talked to her to tell her everything they told me, but she can still try if she wants... I'd hate for her to buy her airline ticket, and not have her passport back though...

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    gooood news gooood news

7. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No visitors? What's the point of having the room to yourself? :lol:

8. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    u can get ure passport in one day, at least in ct/ny, u spend the whole day there but u get it

9. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As I said they have the right to do this since it is a private condo and not a hotel. They can restrict the guests any way they want in an indiviually owned condo where they hate spring breakers due to potential damage from rowdy groups.

10. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can only get a passport in one day in NY if you show up the day or two before your trip. Otherwise they will not issue it, and you must have a ticket in your hand. Not sure how they deal with electronic tickets, but you must show the ticket to the passport office in NYC.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice