Spring break March 8 thru the 20

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by VIP, Jan 10, 2007.

1. VIP

VIP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hey folks, i was just wondering about Cancun this year.. I am not a negative person... I was just concern about it this year.. Do you people think it will be good.. Because last year was bad, due to the hurricane that happened... I was planing staying at he Oasis again... March the 10 thru 20 with bunch girls? I know MTV was there in 2005 when G UNIT was performing in the City? I was their it rocked.. Last year was very quiet.. I didn't go because i figured it will be very slow.. I was right?

Do you guys think it will be better this year.. I know MTV will not be there... Doesn't matter just Wondering... I notice Cancun is turning too much guys... Why are the girls leaving...

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its supposed to be good this year... a lot of people from this board are going

3. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You were wrong bout 06 buddy, we had a kick ass time...ok no MTV but it was superb anyway and LOTS of people!

This yr..Will rock

4. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i disagree. cancun wasn't bad in 2006 but it definitely was a down year for spring break there. it was nothing like years of past. this year tho, i suspect that cancun will be either back to normal or even more jumping then ever.

last year tho, definitely wasn't the best year to be there for spring break

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cancun at a down time is still better than being home in the snow

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Hurricane in 2005 hurt the numbers in "06" thats a no brainer. I must say the workers did an amazing job in making it spring breakable for 2006, I was there and the numbers showed it took a hit, I must say in all my years of going it felt like the year of the jimmy dean (spring break 06), however it made up for it in Summer 2006 which only leads me to believe 2007 will be even better.

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Dont know where you got your facts, I cant let the cat out of the bag, but MTV will be taping SOMETHING in cancun, how much and what I can not tell you right now! Cancun is the LARGEST destination booked so far for student travel agencies making them the number 1 spring break location right now for this year!

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uh I don't know where you were but when I was there in Cancun in March just past it was pumping as per usual. Sure it wasn't crazy as past years but considering they ahd a hurricane there were loads of people..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice