Spring break march 08 meeting people

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by BenLou, Jan 24, 2008.

1. BenLou

BenLou Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And do ye all just meet up and start drinking or will ye have chatted in a chat room first? Is there any chat rooms that spring breakers chat in?? :?:

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well mos tof us have met from years past. But we have met an chatted on here....

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    theres still a few i have yet to meet....will git r done in a few weeks time

4. royale

royale Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you are a couple I think you should probably find some other couples on these forums. I dont think most of us are into 'swinging'

5. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check out the Temptation part of the Board Forum. Thats where that kind of stuff is.

Never went to work today was bored, browsed alot.

6. royale

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha I didnt know there was a section for it. I wonder what else I can find in that section of the forum... I m assuming nothing good?

7. BenLou

BenLou Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, think ye have us wrong :oops: , we just wanta meet up for drinks and fun as in having a laugh, doing shots, playing pool or watever! Ye might have taken me up wrong on this! We just wanted to know a few people who we could arrange to meet up for a good time drinking!!

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah that is totally cool, there shall be tons of peole from this forum going to Cancun this year and I am sure tons will be staying at your hotel as well! :lol:

9. royale

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know i know.. I was just kidding and trying to give you a hard time. I usually take spring break trips alone because most of my friends are too broke for the flight there. I always end up making new friends. You just gotta be at the bars, hang outs and be social.

10. Tinder

Tinder Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't mean to get "p***ed off, :breathefire: but those of us on here who go to Temptation are not "swingers". Don't know where you get your information, but you are dead wrong about us. Some couples may prefer that, but just because we go there doesn't mean you lump us all in together. Desire would be the resort you are speaking of if I am not mistaken.

:rant: [​IMG]

I shall get off now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice