Spring Break is over, but.................

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Apr 21, 2008.

1. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

hey man u helped with it lol

we will make shrits this year woooooooooooohooooooooooooo

2. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Haha well a DVD is now a must man :lol:

3. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DVD's defintely a must!!

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: ....

Sounds like a pretty good rate round trip from Philly. Can you guys actually get gas (petrol to those across the pond) for 3.50 a gallon? It just busted into the 4 dollar range here in Chicago.

While I'm no fan of Bush by any stretch of the imagination, right now I am actually more pissed off at the freakin democrats here in Chicago! The county board just passed a resolution to increase the already ALARMING taxes here in the county another percent....making Chicago the highest taxing city in all of the country at 10.5%.........it's higher than NYC and Los Angeles!!! Then you have Todd Stroger, the board president hiring all of his friends and family at 6 figure salaries while forcing everyone else in the county to make huge cuts in staffing and budgets.

I really don't know which party to hate more at this point....they both are making me sick!!! The dems need to get the freak out of my pocketbook!!

ok....off my soapbox.......

Michelle

5. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Vote Libertarian!

6. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the current presidential race situation has ALOT of independant voters seriously considering the Libertarian Party as a viable alternative. As the 3rd largest political party in the US, it's gaining more "real" ground now than ever before.

I'm still not quite ready to wrap my head around becoming affiliated with any one particular party, but their views are closer to my views than the Democrats or Republicans.

Michelle

7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just noticed your dates for Milwaukee. I take it your going to the Milwaukee summerfest? It's HUGE fun and the lineup this year won't disappoint!

Michelle

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Petrol here is £1.18 a liter, therefore £5.35 a UK gallon ($10.17 US ).

Our ' gallon's ' are made up of 4.54 liters though whereas yours are shorter in measure, made up of 3.78 liters therefore a US gallon still equates to £4.46 ( $8.47 US ) a gallon .

However, ( and I have to check this ) I'm led to believe that the cost is down to your petrol is of a lower grade ( lower octane levels' ) and 80% of our cost is also made up of tax that is meant to go back to road funding ( if that was the case we should be driving on streets of gold ) .

Still expensive and it's not gong to get cheaper which ever side of the pond you live on .

Ian :lol:

9. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    flights

Hope you're ready.. it's going nowhere but up. I wouldn't be surprised if alot of people on this board put a hold on their SB 09 plans just for that reason. Airlines are really hurting, and they're going to get desperate once gas hits 5$ a gallon.

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I voted Libertarian in the last presidential election too. I was in Cambridge, MA (super liberal district). I think Libertarian candidate actually beat Bush.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice