Spring Break in March OASIS CANCUN

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by VIP, Jan 12, 2007.

1. VIP

VIP Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Look people... Specially Phildelphia man? You are calling me a liar.. In this life, you got too do your homework right buddy... Travel agents charge arm and a leg..... Commission is there profit my son......

I am Leaving from California to Cancun March 14 returning on the 21 one week... I got it for $1000.00 Three per room.. You have to understand Airfare is cheap in California.. LAX is busy Airport...

I booked it Directly from Mexicana Airlines from Cali..... Reason why i got it cheap is because Airfare travels from Cali to Cancun a lot.... Back in the East just Spring Break... Call this number for an a Example, and say that you are Leaving From LAX To Cancun March 15 thru 22... All exclusive package Direct flight both ways at the Oasis cancun.... They are going to charge Between 1000 to 1200 depends on Airfare.... Changes a lot on prices.. 1866- 281-3047 Mexicana Airlines.. Then come back to me and say what's up?

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can you calm down VIP we were simply asking you how you did it, you're taking it way too personal

3. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well know i did kind of come across strong with my post. however, i don't care how cheap the flights are, with the prices of the oasis all inclusive, there is no way you got 7 nights and round trip airfare for only 1000. `1200 mabye but i seriously don't think 1000.

trust me, ive done my homework and know about traveling. international travel is expensive due to taxes. even if your tickets are $99 each way, with taxes its still like $400 total for the flights. i know because i paid $99 each way for the past two years and after taxes it is a $400 trip. now, go to the oasis website and check their rates. no way you are paying less than $100/night. now, we are already over 1000. its mathematically impossible.

also, a travel agent does make a profit and i don't know one that will book your trip for free, no matter how much research you do or what internet site you use, they still make money. hence, my guess is that 1200 is the absolute lowest deal.

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    VIP- As you know, most of the forumers here on cancun care operate in a tight niche group, and have been to Cancun numerous times, nobody is doubting your deal, it just almost sounds too good to be true. The only thing we ask is for you to be honest about your package deal as there are many forumers who cannot go due to money issues, and you posting deals like that without information to back it up are sending FALSE HOPES to some individuals. I see you clarified your post with some information, however it is up to individuals to follow up on it, if they want to go

5. VIP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Phil MAN!! Look buddy nothing is impossible man!! You got to do you home work right.. I booked it three per room and that's what they Quote me man...

I had 8 people going, now i have 12 going.. Prices is right...

I Been there 8 years strong.. I always book it for one week and i pay between 950 to 1050 depends on the rate is going for.. You got to book it as possible man.. Later you wait the higher it go.. Good luck man.

Send a friend reguest in myspace.. Check it out... View of Cancun Man? Take care ?

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    VIP- 8yrs huh, ive been 7times since 2003 where did you stay?

7. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bro, you can say anything you want. it really make no difference to me, im just saying i don't believe you.

8. VIP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey cancun Legend!! That's a cool name Man.. I have stayed there at oasis in the past man.. I am not being negative bro.. Is not the same like the way it was in the past... 2005 when G-Unit was Performing in the City.. That year in March was rocking buddy.. 2000 - 2003 .. There where more girls than guys.. Hope to see you there. Good luck have a Rockstar weekend in Cancun.

Phil man... Is all good if you don't belive me.. Check out my profile on myspace, and i notice you requested me.. I don't lie to have to cool.. Cool individual that likes to have fun in life.. No worries about what you posted.. Good Luck..

9. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its all Wilmas fault.....for Cancuns short downfall, however I feel the rath of the hurricane brought everyone closer together and everyone knowing Cancun is practically back to 100% for travelers "READ MY TEXT",
    get it kinda like read my lips
    (This year will be the best year for years to come) Legends will be born, and Memorys will never be forgotten.

SEE YOU SOON !

10. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2004 was good, 2005 was the best, and 2006 was what it was, due to the hurricane and all.

hopefully we can get back on track this year

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice