Spring Break - How much of an impact on Temptations?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PaulAndDarcy, Oct 13, 2008.

1. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    2nd that

I would definately have to 2nd that ha ha
    I have been going to TTR at the end of March every year for years now and Have never seen an issue at the Resort, I think its because some of the repeaters could give the young guys a run for their partying money ha ha

2. MrHammy

MrHammy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We go twice a year once in april and once in november the resort is the same at both times to me. I do not leave often so I cant speak to that although why do you wet t shirts if no one has them on? :flash:

3. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    The same reason someone climbs a mountain... Because they are there!

4. Jim and Kathy in Ohio

Jim and Kathy in Ohio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We usually go in May/June. One year we went in March. Just because someone is over 21 does not mean they are an adult. We had a week of noisy, drunken college boys.

Remember that movie "Revenge of the Nerds"? and that one Frat football player whose main line was "NERDS NERDS NERDS!! Well, his fan club must have been there.

We'll skip spring break weeks from now on.

If we ever go back

Jim

5. unclejerry

unclejerry Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptation only allows a maximum of three to a room. Along with having to be 21 or over this keeps out most spring breakers. As a travel agent I never see any reference to Temptation on any spring break company ads.

Uncle Jerry (everyones favorite uncle).
    http://tendollarbiz.com

6. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Spring Break

I agree that just cause your 21 doesnt mean your an adult, I stopped going to Oasis because of the young kids that couldnt handle their Booze during spring break, But I think its a mindset, cause ive also seen some older people that were drunk and obnoxious and just as annoying when they group up.....
    So I think its each individual person that controls themselves one way or the other, wether they are 18 or 50.....
    Having just turned 30 this year and spending the first few years at Oasis and now the last 7 at BBG/ Temptations, ive seen the best and worst of both worlds lol.

7. unclejerry

unclejerry Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Having dealt with spring breakers in my travel business I think the main difference between Oasis and Temptation is that spring breakers tend to do things in packs and overwhelm where ever they are. Most are great people but as a group they can be a real pain to deal with.

There are some weird drunks at Temptation also but they tend to be drunk alone and are just fun to watch. (Most of them anyway).

I enjoy being around anyone who's having a good time no matter how old they are. That's why I enjoy Temptation.

Uncle Jerry (everyones favorite uncle).
    http://tendollarbiz.com

8. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Spring Breakers

I couldnt agree more and yes they are fun to watch at temptations . . Im still wondering when they are going to put rubber around the pool steps at TTR. Every year I see the same black and blues and scrapes and the infamous injuries from falling trying to get out of the pool and back over to the bar. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice