Spring break 3/22 - 3/29 Krystal

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by areakhodes, Mar 10, 2009.

1. areakhodes

areakhodes Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    heyy im new to the forums, im from connecticut, this is my second trip to mexico...i went to acapulco last year but wanted to change it up this year...anyways im a college senior and im heading to the krystal with 16 of my friends...anyone heading down during this time? also is the krystal a good party/spring break hotel? i keep getting mixed reviews and i just would like to know if there are gonna be spring breakers down there while im there, because it would be weird for my friends and i to be down there at a place with no one in our age group lol and we really dont want to have to go to the oasis during the day to party, because at 18 bucks a day im not quite sure its worth it....and what clubs offer bottle/table service?

2. coolnick22

coolnick22 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yo! What it do? Hey man, the boards may seem a little bit quiet b/c everyone is either already there partying it up or fixing to leave. But I will be there the week of the 22nd!! it will be ballin, trust me! We will be staying at the Cancun Clipper Club. It will be our first time in Cancun too. We should all get together for the week and just have a big ass group partying it up all week!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice