~~*Spring Break 2009*~~!!!Get Pumped!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Matty, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    guys I'm at that stage where I'm almost the most pumped I'll be before the trip. I get crazy hyped before, then it dies down probably because of the holidays and stuff, then it jumps back in right after my birthday in January....Can't F**KIN WAIT!!!!

not sure where I'm staying but its up to Chaz's boss to work some magic and see what kind of deals he can land us

2. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bloody oath you lot,lets get hyped!!!!cant wait to get there next year with u all...fletch,how long u gon go for bro?im thinkin like 10 days..

3. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ur rigght bro,i had to really push myself to get up that morning...but if everyone just pushes emselves..we can make this happen..maybe 10am?hahaha

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remmeber that getting up at 8-9 just doesnt happen when you only roll in at 7

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    all depends on how much money i get from this lawsuit I have going haha at least for a week per usual, but possibly 2 weeks

6. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This lawsuit money... i tell ya. haha

as for the boat, it was a great idea,and a great time. Just as Jason said, not sure how many people will be able to get up. I know Brett and I had to force ourselves! haha

7. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    you've been talking about this lawsuit forever.

you will get $3.00.

8. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For some reason I thought Fletch had gone to cancun (this year) with this settlement!

I like those ads where they say "they don't get paid until YOU get paid!"..they must take like half your money? Legal theft?

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its been 4 years.........if i get 3 dollars i cannot even finally pay you back for driving to boston

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    sure you can.

it just won't be with that money.

:cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice