~~*Spring Break 2009*~~!!!Get Pumped!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Matty, Jun 26, 2008.

1. silver3901

silver3901 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oasis cancun will most likely fill all ur needs.....biggest party hotel

2. Nik

Nik Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sweet...wats the best time to go?

3. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2nd or 3rd week in march

4. smids7

smids7 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys

Me and a few friends are considering going to cancun for the american spring break in march. It looks amazing from videos on you tube and pics on other sites. Need some help though.

first, do you get many english out there as we are english. Also how do english people fit in out there. Do the americans mind.

Secondly, is it expensive for drinks in the clubs and bars. Were looking to go for about 10 days. We dont think a week would be long enough as we spend 10 hours flying there and 10 hours back so we lose a day without doing nothing.

Cheers

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome to the boards!! Yes, there are actually a LOT of english that head out to cancun for spring break, we have several that chat on this board!! You will find a wide variety of people from all around the world visiting cancun then to party, and no one minds. I personally wish all the countries in the world would treat everyone like spring break. Everyone is down there having such a good time, you will hang with people from all over and drink and just have a good time. No fighting, just a lot of drinking and fun. All the clubs are "open bar" so you pay the price to get in(usually around 35-45usd) and you drink for free. Although you need to tip some to get drinks, but its well worth it!! March first few weeks in march are the busiest with the second week in march being the busiest!! Again, welcome and stick around, this place will get rockin closer to spring break!

6. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    welcome mate!never leave this site,best party crew i know..
    Matty

7. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im from england and everytime i go there, i find the the mix to be about 60% americans and canadians, 30% brits and 10% other (including the ozzies matty!) but theres no issue, every1s just there to have a wicked time. def book, youll love it!

8. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Top stuff Matty. Love your work. Make sure you get your ass into gear and make it for this one mate.
    Im still not sure if I will be there yet. Trying to save to do a van tour around Europe next year!
    Where are you living these days mate?

9. Caribbean_Expat

Caribbean_Expat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    looks like I finally found the right forum......

I should be there for Spring Break "09, btw, im coming down for a long term stay in a few months

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    welcome to the boards!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice