Spring Break 2009 Challenge!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Jlow511, May 24, 2008.

1. Holiday

Holiday Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its Easy but hard...
    Basically MAKE SURE YOU EAT BREAKFAST... Something and try to drink 12 oz of water in the morning...
    I use to weigh 265 and be fat ass hell..
    Took me around a year to drop 80 pounds....
    DO NOT STARVE URSELF... THAT IS NOT GOOD
    MAKE A MEAL PLAN OUT FOR YOUR WEEK
    CHICKEN , TUNA, Green BEANS, Broc ARE ALL GREAT FOODS ...
    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO... CARDIO

Dont start off by running 2 miles work your way into it sooo you dont hate it...
    Also stay away from the scale as much as you can.. If you dont see ur results as fast as you want people tend to give in...

2. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's possibly the strongest advice yet! Honey said it will take a while to retrain your body, possibly a couple months, but once you start to drop you'll drop fast!

Cheers to you all!

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the tips folks. I've been slackin the last couple weeks and not hittin the gym enough. I have been drinking ALOT more water and watching what I eat a little better. I weighed in the other day and I'm down a total of 12 lbs from when I first weighed in and decided to start. So down about 12 lbs in one month.

4. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome!

Two times in my life I dropped 15-20 pounds just by seriously upping my water intake.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah most people confuse hunger with thirst. They say when your stomach starts to growl drink a HUGe glass of water and wait about 20 mins, if you are still hungry then eat otherwise you were just thirsty

6. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Stick with it Jon, there's some good advice up there aswell.

I've decided to hit the healthy regime again ( attempt number 34,987,376 this year me thinks :roll: :roll: ) but have now just done three weeks and lost 10lbs in the first two with the third weigh in tomorrow. OK, maybe I still have another 80lbs to go :lol: :lol: :lol: , but it's a start .

Ian :lol: :lol:

7. NickyD

NickyD I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I've given up all junk EXCEPT beer.. I do 2 whey protein shakes a day and eat only Chicken, Beef, Fish, or Vegetables. I try and drink a V8 or two a day also...

good luck!

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I haven't weighed myself in a week but last time I weighed in at 199 lbs. First time in about 7-8 years I've broken the 200 mark!!! Still a long ways to go though.

9. hwang

hwang Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No pain no gain don't forget boyyyy mouhahahahahhaahahah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice