Spring Break 2008 Picture/Video Links, Post Them Here....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For them to be easy to find, don't forget to post the link or links to all you 2008 Cancun Pictures right here....

Here is mine...

http://community.webshots.com/user/gretacancun/

Some of my pics may need a work warning.. I took so may, i'm not 100% sure though lol...

2. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also, don't forget to post a warning for those that are looking from work if it is needed....

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pics Greta and it was very good to finally meet you. Although I don't think I made it over to talk to you too much I was all over the place. I didn't realize it was your last night. Oh, and sorry we all forgot about the Pat Obrian day meet up.

Jason, Joe, Derek, Andrew, Shauny, Spencer and I went to Hooters for lunch that day and then over to take a trip down the Senor Frog Slide got some good pics and I almost killed Andrew.... :shock: Luckily enough Spencer braved up jumped in the lagoon and saved him.

I'll get some pics up later tonight or tomorrow for everyone to see. And if I can figure out the video I took I'll get it posted too. I do have some great pics from the CC party and from other random moments with the CCers.

4. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here we go the first of many pics...

Just hangin out on the Bus in Cancun...
    [​IMG]

I decided I no longer needed my hands...
    [​IMG]

This is a pic of my battle wound from the week. And this happened on a different night than previous pics though not exactly sure on details though I might have fallen in my shower?
    [​IMG]

5. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey that cut is nothing, at least you CAN open your eye and you weren't sent to emergency the next day by the hotel staff to have it stitched together along with CT Scan taken incase I'd done internal head damage, wish I knew the details of my fall :(

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was nice meeting you too.. Shame on you all for skipping on Pat O's lol. Myself, Dennis, & Dan ended up drinking at Pat O's, then heading over to Margaritaville for drinks.. Missed you all there... Oh I must see the Frogs pics lol. I had one night left after the CancunCare party, I just couldn't stay out too long... Came back to the room around 11 pm I think.. Had to get up early to leave... Can't wait to see all the pics and videos...

7. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice pics and vid's Greta. Looks like everyone had a blast!

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree I was lucky it could have been worse. I hope your wounds are healing well and it sucks you had to end your trip short. Mine was just a small scratch but still had to take count of the battle wound.

9. Kirby_08

Kirby_08 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How was it

I leave Sunday march 23. I was just wondering how it was down there before i go

10. Dionne

Dionne Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Hussie,

I am going with you next year, hussie.....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice