Spring Break 2008 a few questions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mammoth, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Mammoth

Mammoth Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

Me and a mate are thinking of coming to Cancun for spring break 2008 and have a few questions.

1) which week is the best to go? (the most people as well as MTV?)

2) We wan't to stay at the Oasis hotel and wan't to know the cheapest travel company to book through. We are coming from Australia so we will sort out flights we just need someone to book the hotel through.

3) When do we need to book by to guarantee a spot? I am guessing the Oasis gets booked out pretty quickly.

4) What are the bedding arrangements in the Oasis? (2 singles, 1 double?)

Thanks

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1) which week is the best to go? (the most people as well as MTV?)

Peak week......usually the 2nd week in March is the best time to go.....

2) We wan't to stay at the Oasis hotel and wan't to know the cheapest travel company to book through. We are coming from Australia so we will sort out flights we just need someone to book the hotel through.

ive found success with apple vacations

3) When do we need to book by to guarantee a spot? I am guessing the Oasis gets booked out pretty quickly.

Usually people book at the end of summer....late august early september....you can get a room closer to break time, but the earlier the better as far as prices go

4) What are the bedding arrangements in the Oasis? (2 singles, 1 double?)

depending on which room you stay in you will get either a king size bed or 2 queen beds

3. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hay Mammoth ... im from australia too and went last year ...
    went through octopus travel - student flights australia and its cost me and my mate 1750 each for two weeks at the Oasis. Something under 2g for a twin room per person isnt too bad!

My msn is PM him for his email -edited by mod if you wanna find out some more stuff and we can see what prices different agents come up with and then we can compare and whatever!

tim

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah tons of people are staying at the Oasis, and have stayed there as well. Just ask away

5. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mammoth mate,good to hear another aussie making his way over.Few of us have done it,lol.Like Tim,i been there..it's a wild place.I was on a budget so i made do,wasn't the classiest hotel but saying that it was pretty swang & hip!
    Yeah,let's compare prices for next year fellas..i'm thinkin the oasis for all inclusive,keen as to get back to that place they call ...cancun!
    your gonna love it mate,welcome to the board!your one stop shop for all ya cancun needs..

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    matty what do you have against americans huh....whys it a good thing more aussies are going? :lol: just messin w/ ya pal....cant wait to down mass drinks w/ you in 08

7. Mammoth

Mammoth Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys I am from Sydney. Will definately let you guys know what sort of deals I get offered. Also whats the go with booking flights through student flights? Is it cheaper or something. Also is it better to try and book the whole trip in one hit through a travel company or book flights sepate and then book accommodation through a travel company?

Thanks

8. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahaha i was readin it & thinkin what?all good brother,can't wait either..we'll have a ball..you got ya hotel sorted yet,chosen one?
    one teuilla two tequilla 6!!filp cup will be on & poppin..

9. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mammoth,any questions bro 0420-734-594
    hit us up mate..let us know...
    the ladies in cancun are out of this world but still in it at the same time...
    its like surfers paradise x 10...if ya ever been mate
    later..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice