SPRING BREAK 2007

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by surfboy, Mar 15, 2006.

?

Who plan's on going to Cancun in 2007?

1. I'M IN!

100.0%
  2. NO! I HAD ENOUGH!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NOT SURE!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The prey checking in

Oh no! Say it aint so! The mean girl from Missouri is gonna hunt me down. Oh what so ever will I do? Where will I hide? haha. Oh I'll be there. All I need now is to decide which week (work and friends school schedules vary). we'll be at the Krystal. I say we make that the Cancuncare party hotel for 2007.

2. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yup no-one is not coming next year

3. jennydawn

jennydawn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: The prey checking in

Smart man!!! haha where is the Krystal located on the strip? I don't think I have seen much about it!

4. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Krystal oh 7....bring sunscreen and whip cream

Krystal is located just north of BullDogs. You need to pick yourself up the Cancun map from candomaps. They rock. But yeah, the Krystal is probably the closest hotel to the zone that allows breakers and isnt a dick about guests, not that I would ever partake in such immoral beahavior. I just heard *giggle*

Ok now back to my recap from the 3/3-3/10 trip. Page 12 and Im only on day 4 of 7. Lots to remember.

5. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i also think im retiring from cancun this year....def. going out with a bang, havin a good time, drinking myself stupid.....

6. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    omg no you're all coming!!

7. jennydawn

jennydawn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Are you just saying this so I will threaten you also!!! Because since you are also within my jurisdiction (US) it will be me coming after you!!!

You heard Kristi...NO ONE will stay home next year!!! :whip:

8. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me and jenny shall beat everybody up

9. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :flogging: :flogging: :flogging: :flogging: :flogging: :lightning: :whip: :whip: :breathefire: :rant:

10. Tacoma101

Tacoma101 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    2007 cheerleader and no I aint gay

Im so doing cartwheels across my livingroom floor in anticipation of the excitement of 2007. Is it too early to discuss weeks everyone is going?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice