Spring Break 2007 - Post your dates and hotel

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Mar 21, 2006.

1. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm working on around March 3rd/4th - 19th (arrival date depends on flights). Not too sure which hotel yet, maybe Grand Oasis again, I stayed there this year and I saw the Oasis rooms and I don't think I could stay there after staying at the Grand. We'll see how much money I have.

Only 46 more weeks :D

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You will have money to pay for you and all of your friends :D

AussieBabe.. did you ever post a trip report and/or pics from your trip?

3. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Like I'll have that money, my friends can pay for themselves!!!

TR and pics are still coming, I'm right in the middle of sorting out 550 pics and uploading the selected ones. I wanted to have it done by the end of the weekend but looks like it might take a little longer :( I promise it'll happen.

For now this is a pic of me and my sis on the Coco Bongo website:
    http://www.cocobongo.com.mx/photos/displayimage.php?album=topn&cat=-634&pos=41

4. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lookin good :)

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    uh huh. You know, according to Matty, there's a whole country of 'em somewhere... :D

6. srw2005

srw2005 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you should stay at Gran Costa Real its Top Notch does anyone reckon Laboom will be open next march or if anything will take its place, its right outside Gran Costa Real it would be ideal I was gutted it was shut

7. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I doubt very much if La Boom will ever reopen from what I hear.

I haven't heard anything about something going in that space.

La Boom still owns it and has had a difficult time tryoing to sell it to say the least. I think it's been for sale for well over a year before Wilma hit.

Karan

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    how come they havent taken the merchandise out of the windows yet karan? thats very misleading....

our entertainment staff said that it was opening again...now i would trust you over them any day..but wondering why they would tell us it was opening soon (that was in march )

9. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm not sure...

Last thing I heard was that they were still having some "insurance issues" and that's why nothing has been touched.

Neither Dany nor anyone else I know has said anything to me about La Boom reopening and a bartender I know that worked there (use to work at BBG) just took a job in another resort. I think that's a telling sign right there.

Karan

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, its weird cause when you walk past it it looks as if its open just closed cause its day time.

but the guys at the costa real were telling us it was opening..and were like yeah ok :roll: but im sure they just think that oh theyre just tourists they wont know the diffence

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice