***Spring Break 09 - LONDON GUYS LOOKING.....***

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by rk212, Dec 2, 2008.

1. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahahaha

2. Patbish

Patbish Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Only 2 months to go!! We depart at 10:30 thats gonna be an early one as we will have to be at Gatwick for about 8am I like to have a few drinks but I dont think I can hack drinking at that time :cry: ! Dont worry about packing I dont do it til the day before :cool: . Thinking of taking an Ipod with those sound systems you can buy for about 60 quid do you think it will be worth it?

3. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah i am definately taking my mp3 player,sub,2 speakers. Take a bit of old skool garage,mate doubt if they be bussing those tunes out there.

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no garage House musics pretty big there and trance but you will find it on later in clubs when most breakers seem to move out around 2am and all thats left is mexicans and some europeons lol

look out for nectar bar its an outdoor club thats opening hours are 4am till 11am lol and plays funky house and hard house all time ive been lol

5. cancunkrazy

cancunkrazy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for the info Trigger, yeh i definately will check the nector club out, open till 11am wow thats well late!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice