SPRiNG BREAK 09 BITCHESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by elizabethg, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    be sure to try the late night pizza delivered on the spot by dudes on mopeds.....thats whats up!

2. brett1102

brett1102 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha ha! can you get them delivered to hotels!? i love this!

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    naw, they just drive up and down the strip...and like 3 or 4 will stop and you can bargain with them to see which you can get the cheapest....it rocks!!!!

4. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where about in the west mids are you from mate?[/quote]

Boing Boing!!
    I live near wolverhampton but dont worry i hate the wolves scum!
    Where u from?[/quote]

Live in Worcester, originally from Netherton, Cradley Heath.

Cancun is amazing pal, you'll love every moment of it. I went last year and had the time of my life, and now i'm going back again this year!!!

You can get pizza delivered to your hotel, we did this once, went crazy on an order of like $40 for two off us, both fell asleep and the guy came and woke us up, made us pay and we fell straight back asleep again! LOL

It's cheaper to get it on the strip, i found domino's to be the best!

5. brett1102

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Boing Boing!!
    I live near wolverhampton but dont worry i hate the wolves scum!
    Where u from?[/quote]

Cancun is amazing pal, you'll love every moment of it. I went last year and had the time of my life, and now i'm going back again this year!!!

You can get pizza delivered to your hotel, we did this once, went crazy on an order of like $40 for two off us, both fell asleep and the guy came and woke us up, made us pay and we fell straight back asleep again! LOL

It's cheaper to get it on the strip, i found domino's to be the best![/quote]

Haha!
    Small world aye! I work in quarry bank near merry hill! My mates go to uni in worcester!
    It was a bit random booking up to go actually.. A last minute thing but so glad we have!
    Not sure what i'm looking forward to most now.. the beach, the nightlife or the pizzas!!

6. Boxy

Boxy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

It's cheaper to get it on the strip, i found domino's to be the best![/quote]

Haha!
    Small world aye! I work in quarry bank near merry hill! My mates go to uni in worcester!
    It was a bit random booking up to go actually.. A last minute thing but so glad we have!
    Not sure what i'm looking forward to most now.. the beach, the nightlife or the pizzas!![/quote]

It is unreal! When you get back, the majorty of the holiday will be a blur because you would have drank so much!!

Yep a very small world! I used to know a girl from "Quarry Bonk". I play football in Halesowen powerleague every Monday night which is right by there lol

7. brett1102

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    [/quote]

It is unreal! When you get back, the majorty of the holiday will be a blur because you would have drank so much!!

Yep a very small world! I used to know a girl from "Quarry Bonk". I play football in Halesowen powerleague every Monday night which is right by there lol[/quote]

Power league! lol i've played there a few times but my mates go up quite often! Weird..
    But yeahh i think i'll be taking advantage of the free drinks at the hotel!
    Thank god you call it football and not soccer.. annoys the hell out of me!
    :D

8. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL. I keep seeing them when I was drunk as hell on the bus, and all I would do was talk about pizza and how hungry I was. They NEVER rode past when I was on the street, but when I was on the bus and didn't want to get off..

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sometimes you gotta sacrifice and get off that bus a stop early lol its well worth it!!

10. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    easy for you to say. i was staying at the westin regina. the LAST bus stop. all the way down the blvd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice