Spray-on Tan?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunGringa, Jan 28, 2008.

1. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Does anyone know if there are any salons, etc here offering the spray-on tanning booths?

I know that may seem like a weird question for a beach town... but I went to one in the U.S. when I was just there and, wow, I loved it. Snow White to tan in 5 minutes and it looked natural and lasted about a week. I think it would be great here for things like an event where you're wearing a slinky dress and have no tan, or weird tan lines that will show, etc. (If there aren't any here, I think anyone looking for a business idea should look into a franchise with MysticTan.com)

2. matkirk

matkirk Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm actually looking into the price of a machine, will let you know how i get on!

3. CancunGringa

CancunGringa Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Woo hoo! Good luck with that. I, for one, will be a regular customer if you get one. :)

4. cunspin

cunspin Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    They have it at sport city's tanning salon, it is not actually sport city it is just in the same building.

5. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Spin, have you seen them do it lately because unfortunately, that salon is not very well kept up. I would double check on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice