Spots By The Sexy Pool

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Keithkaren, Mar 25, 2021.

1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Where's the Bar!!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    If Premier Member see Daniel (assuming he is still there) at the Towel Hut and slip him a tip each day and he will see to your chairs.
    As far as the poolside Cabanas, reserve at Premier Office the day before with Edith, head of butlers, (assuming she is still there).
    Can only reserve each day at a time.
    When we get them all are welcome to stash their stuff on, under, or beside.

If you are not a member and have a butler, see them.
    If no butler, you are on your own unless you figure out who to see to make arrangements ;)
    Hint: tips help

Caveat is that things are always changing so who knows.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    Was there 1st week in March, found Sunday to Wednesday, not a problem with the seating. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday it can be a bit of a hassle as the poolside seats fill up fast.
    I have a hard time sleeping so I would wander down to the pool and get our towels and reserve our chairs most mornings. Hit the coffee shop and I was good to go.
    On Weekends the selection is not as good but we always manage to work something out.
    Go have fun

4. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,850 / 5
    Sit??? Might have to try that some time! Just kidding...as stated the claim stakers are everywhere but the best part is just asking a total stranger if you can drop stuff or share and “Voila”...instant party friends for the rest of the trip.....unless they are from some place like Philly (just kidding @ScubaSteve) and then you go to the other side of the pool and try again......;)

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Steve's not from Philly!! :D:D:D But he does follow those teams!!

6. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    Day 1: Stagger out of room when ready, grab some extra shots from the bar, offer them to a friendly-looking group in exchange for some space to stash your stuff under their chairs.

By day 2, you'll have so many friends that as soon as you come down to the pool, someone will call you over and offer to let you stash your stuff.

By day 3, you'll know you COULD grab chairs for everyone in your group, but you'll choose not to, knowing it's way more fun to cram 6-10 people into two chairs anyway. Plus, people will bring you shots in exchange for space under your loungers!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I know, right!

...on the actual question, we need to defifine what the O/P means by "seats around the Sexy Pool." Is it a prime real estate poolside lounger that = seat? Or a stool at one of the areas of a bar, including botht he swim-up and VIP/Members Deck bars? Or, is it simply a patch of decking immediately around the pool on which you can plop your rump on a towel with your feet in the water?

As stated above, sort of, the above three "seats" are in increasing probability of your finding one if you wander out to grab something about 10:30 a.m. or so.

8. TnBS

TnBS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    I've always felt the reservation thing should be halted and you get a chair if you get there and there is one available. BUT we all know that
    it will still be a thing 10 years from now. With that said, we are reluctantly forced to join the crowd and reserve with towels etc.
    I completely disagree (like me or not for it) with those that reserve and then show up 4-5 hours later expecting the chairs to be available.
    How do you not feel ashamed for your selfishness? I personally won't hesitate to use the chairs that have been reserved but not used within a 2 hour window.

9. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Yeah I don't know what you are talking about. I am born and raised in Northeast Philly in Morrel Park and went to Archbishop Ryan. Then I lived in University City when I went to Drexel University. Then I lived in Roxborough post college. Now I do live in the burbs past KOP, because the city is basically a corrupt shithole now, but that doesn't change the fact I am from Philly.

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    And just to add to the topic. I didn't look for a seat a few weeks back when we were there for 10 days, but looking around it didn't seem too hard.

It is odd, and can be hard to figure out, seeing chairs that literally only have a single towel on them. No shirts, flip-flops, cover-ups, or personal items. I don't think just a towel alone left in a spot for 6 hours should reserve a spot. Like are you really there? If you're in the pool would you have a few other things left on the chair with your towel. You don't see too many people walking to and from the pool in bare feet and shirtless. The resort should follow what their signs say and remove towels left on chairs alone for 45+ minutes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice