sports bars in cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kash96, Oct 29, 2007.

1. kash96

kash96 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi - I just joined. We're going to be in cancun Nov 24th thru dec 1st and I'm looking for a bar that will broadcast the Baltimore Ravens football game. Any info would be greatly appreciated

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Well you can never go wrong with Hooters!

3. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My favorite spots to watch football are Outback Steakhouse and Alfredo Di Roma. Both places have satelite TV but there's no guarantee they would show your game. You may wish to call those places when you get to Cancun, both have good food.

The two places that you will have the best shot as seeing your game are Champions Sports Bar in front of the Marriott CasaMagna and at Galileo Lounge at the Hilton. I like Galileo because it's a smaller place with lots of TVs and free chili, chips and sauces. They also have a regular menu where you can order very high quality food. Champions is good too, don't get me wrong, but I just prefer Galileo, again because it's smaller and more relaxing.

212eric

4. fbjr1

fbjr1 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    didnt really like hooters. the chairs were uncomfortable and the tv placement sucked. we have always went to outback. they have a separate Tv bar with bigscreens. always a lot of fun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice