Split-trip: Which Comes At The End? Ttr Or Desire?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Mar 30, 2019.

?

Split-Trip: Which comes at the end? TTR or Desire?

1. Temptation is at the end, so I can finish with a bang!

3 vote(s)
    9.4%
  2. Desire is at the end, so I can get my naked on!

22 vote(s)
    68.8%
  3. I don't, and don't plan to, split my trips.

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  4. I don't care, have no preference, and really don't give a ...

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    I’d like to know as well.

2. Neverfales

Neverfales Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +580 / 1
    We'd like to know your thoughts on Desire RM, too. We're just about to pull the trigger on three nights there at the end of our TTR stay in December. Can PM if you like. Thanks for the advice. A&H

3. Midwesterner

Midwesterner Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    We have done a couple split trips and our preference is Temptation first. One of the reasons is that we tend to be more laid back at Desire, so we can ramp down from Temptation. And, as someone else noted, the idea of having to wear a suit after several days of being au natural, just seems wrong.

4. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    I promise to write something up in a trip report with our comparisons, once I recover my lost suitcase and unpack the ones that made it home. But the simple answer for us, is that we enjoy TTR more. Nothing wrong with DRM at all. Beautiful place, friendly people,etc.... but for the cost and value, for us, we'd choose TTR (more bang for our buck). If we can swing it, we'd still like to try Pearl once to compare as well. I think if you can afford it, its worth a try. Of course, depends on what you are looking for. Everyone loves different things.

If you have a more specific question you are hoping for an answer/opinion to, let me know.

5. SharonTerry

SharonTerry Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 0
    We've done a full week at Desire in it's own vacation and many trips from 7 to 14 days at TTR. Then last year we decided to split the trip and did 6 at TTR and 6 at DRM. While our new go-to is Desire rather than TTR, it's a tough call to which I'd prefer to go to first or last. Honestly 6 days at TTR kinda ruined our first couple of days at DRM, we were exhausted. I think for us, we probably wouldn't split the trip anymore and just go to one or the other depending on what or who we were planning our vacation around. We are looking at a split vacation in November to try Pearl for 2 or 3 nights then to DRM for 6 or 7.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice