Speedoes - Yay or Nay

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by LadiesMan, Jan 19, 2009.

1. LadiesMan

LadiesMan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like to be the centre of attention and the best way to do that on holiday is to rock a pair of speedoes. I've always been a swimming shorts man but then again my body has never been this good.

What are all your opinions on Speedoes?

Personally I'm gonna buy a pair for the fun factor. Start off wearing my usual shorts get to know a few people and then wam wack out a pair of pink speedoes. Yes I'm that kinda guy.

M.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you will get laughs, but there are always several groups of guys wearing them trying to be "funny". Gets rather played out when everyone starts doing it!

3. ChadD

ChadD Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes....underneath your board shorts.

4. LadiesMan

LadiesMan Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Real men wear speedoes. I had the wrong way of thinking when I was younger, I was quite self conscience and just wanted to fit in. Now it's time to bring speedoes back, break out of the standard mold and feel free. There is no bigger confidence boost than wacking on a pair and feeling like a greek god (when guys such as adonis weren't posing for picturesque life size models, they obviously dance around in speedoes)

Don't let these women put you down with statements such as "they look vile" and "only gays wear them." These same confused girls will be standing around in bikini's and secretly wishing that your pink speedoes will be lieing on there bedroom floor later that night. Say YES to speedoes. Even if you don't think your going to be wearing them pack a pair just in case you come to the light.

It's time to start a speedo revolution.

5. JessicaLYts

JessicaLYts Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is too funny. I dont care if you look like David Beckham i think speedos are gross, i dont want to see the skinny pale upper thighs on a man unless its in bed :D just my opinion

6. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    and you will find that is the main opinion from most girls down there as we asked a bunch of them. Guys can think they are cool wearing them, and dont get me wrong, I think its funny cause they will try and pull with them and get shot down lol, so I say where them all you like, only helps out the other guys wearing board shorts! :lol:

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think they are gross too.. If it's just for $hits & Giggles for a little bit, it is fine, other than that, I think they are uggggggg.

8. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The only classic moment where they got away for it was the aussies in spedos and womens clothes lol

9. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we call these types of guys douchebags

10. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cindyb Is a huge fan of the banana hammocks.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice